Now that QVC is sooooo predictable....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CBX1000

Registered Shopper
.... what do we think the tsvs will be for the following few weeks?

I bet there will be:-

a camera
a skin care product
a make up product
a kitchen 'aid'
ooooooo and a northern nights bed set
ooooooo and a Tania B dress
ooooooo some diamoneek (getting excited yet?)

(I think things are getting as bad as t'other side ie a Karcher, a not book or Elizabeth Arden skin care)

Have I missed any possible contenders off?

Richard jackson's flower power , compost , bird feed , plant booster , slug pellets, plant invigorator and book

Just need to read the tv guide to know what the tsvs will be. The Q does seem to have it's old favourites - the worst repeat culprit being the digital camera.

Just need to read the tv guide to know what the tsvs will be. The Q does seem to have it's old favourites - the worst repeat culprit being the digital camera.

So true, and I bet it will be the best one EVER!!!!!!:smirk:

Must be a Clairsonic - the new improved version, Kim & Co, not forgetting Yankee Candle on today.
Don't forget it's Beauty Month coming up so they can trot out all the old rubbish lurking in the corners!

1. not just any old camera, it will be a bridge camera with 2 million pixels and 10,000 times zoom so you can take a snap from the Scilly Isles and pick up the Statue of Liberty in the background

2. "New Generation" Flower Power with built-in cat deterrent/slug & snail killer and solar-charged particles which light up at night

3. Some sort of hair removal system - the latest model No! No! (subtitled "oh, go on then") or a solar-powered epilator from Luxform, demo'd by Gill Gauntlett

4. A joint TSV combining Bose and Yankee Candles

5. A joint TSV combining the Furminator pet fur brush and a Ken Paves hair piece.

6. Dennis Basso faux-fur pashmina

7. Butler & Wilson fully articulated skeleton earrings

8. SBC arnica gel in a one-gallon drum with monthly auto-deliveries for all the lumps and bumps your kids will get during the school holidays.

9. A 1000 piece pack of Christmas card stock, envelopes, embellishments and ribbons to make cards for your 300 closest friends.

10. An anatomically correct Charlie Bear (2 options - can you guess what they are ?)

Wow Eric's Mum, you've got them all there, I think we can give the buyers the rest of the year off :smirk:

Latest posts

Back