nothing to buy on qvc

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I haVe just noticed an Elemis hot pick for £191.00 for a mothers day gift. It isn't even on easy pay. I think qvc is out of touch with reality sometimes.

I noticed that too...time QVC realised that there really is a serious economic problem at the moment!!

Now if Jayne could just start selling Gatineau we would have no need to ever buy anything from QVC again. Smashbox from Just Beauty Direct, Furry Boots from Amazon, Handbags from Kipling-direct or Dents, Candles from Yankeedoodle, Tarts from Darl. I think we are just about sorted!!

Gatineau are owned by Revlon, doubt they would let Jayne be a authorized seller. They like to keep the idea its this exclusive salon brand.

As well as the TSVs being expensive and rarely with easypay, I think they have been pretty boring lately, nothing exciting or a "must have". Today's example of the beads is a good example.

I do wish they would have a range of smaller (i.e. cheaper) kits of beauty and crafts, I would be very tempted to buy as I would not feel so guilty!

Linda

Gatineau are owned by Revlon, doubt they would let Jayne be a authorized seller. They like to keep the idea its this exclusive salon brand.

Really Donna, that's interesting to hear. I thought Gatineau was an independent French company.

Reading all these posts is encouraging, there is life after QVC! Have to say I've cut down ordering since Christmas. Went for the Leighton Denny Hot Pick the other week (with the lovely teal colour), the Markon OTO boots and the Veronese TSV Hoop Earrings, but they don't suit me so they're going back. I'm not counting Finley Bear as he came from another source!!

I agree with all of you who say QVC has become very boring. I used to get quite excited looking forward to certain shows but now it's just a case of "Oh it's that again"!

Latest posts

Back