Not bought anything...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vikki

Registered Shopper
since the Ojon TSV day, (other than 1x Nails Inc base/top coat). QVC has left me thoroughly uninspired.... I guess I'll have to go to real shops for the Xmas shopping and my birthday treat to myself! :sad:

since the Ojon TSV day, (other than 1x Nails Inc base/top coat). QVC has left me thoroughly uninspired.... I guess I'll have to go to real shops for the Xmas shopping and my birthday treat to myself! :sad:

Well done think of all the dosh you've saved towards your Birthday treat:cake:

Same here !, the last thing I bought was my Charlie bear, when they had the TSV :sad:, I,m being good only looking but not buying !, there is just nothing I have seen to inspire me at all !.

Ojon TSV was the last thing i bought too i didn't even get the LE one last week. Thanks to everyone on here i'm becoming a lot more selective about what i buy, although i can't promise i won't succumb to the OPI and Smashbox tsv's.
Like you Vikki i think i need a treat for being so good:grin:

I bought a TreSonic earlier this month but that's the only thing I've bought since A'kin brought the Cellular Radiance Serum/Rosehip Oil duo to QVC in the summer.

Will see what's in the Smashbox TSV (haven't bought the last 2 - most unusual for me) and will keep my eyes peeled for more A'kin shows, but other than that, nothing else I am really interested in.

I've not bought anything for 4 weeks, I just come on here when I get tempted and it calms me down and makes me see reason, suddenly that impulse buy does not seem so appealing after all.

oh dear me I have been a bad girl
I got the ojon tsv, the honora tsv, 2 kipling bags and am waiting for l'occitane and yankee
one of the bags is my nieces Christmas pressie:angel:
but the rest is mine, all mine!!!!!!!

I got the ojon tsv, the honora tsv, 2 kipling bags and am waiting for l'occitane and yankee

:sad::taphead::headbang::doh::sweat:

I haven't bought since January when they made a mistake on the Elemis Cleanser & Toner, and before that, can't even remember. I've saved a fortune on things I just didn't need, and certainly haven't missed.

Oh dear, LH, yours seems to be turning into a 'mission impossible'. Being the conscience of the ST gang must be ehausting work...:giggle:

It's knackering to be honest SS I'm laid out on the sofa , with a bar of choccy,a cuppa, and the laptop on my lap (suprisingly) . I am flitting about between threads like a blue a**ed fly trying to keep up with all you naughty peeps. You sure don't make it easy for me do you? :sad:

It's knackering to be honest SS I'm laid out on the sofa , with a bar of choccy,a cuppa, and the laptop on my lap (suprisingly) . I am flitting about between threads like a blue a**ed fly trying to keep up with all you naughty peeps. You sure don't make it easy for me do you? :sad:

Erm... no, I suppose we don't, but we are sure very impressed with your stamina (it must be the choccy:tongue2:)

Me too. Today I received my Ronnie Nicole dress (got to try it on still) and I'm waiting for a Kipling bag and an OTO Centigrade coat.

Hubbie's already seen the dress. My lovely Hermes man left it in the recycling bin (as requested) and popped the delivery note through the door saying this. Hubbie was home before me today.

I'm hoping the rest comes on Monday.

The only thing I have ordered since July (when I bought some LD polishes) is LG BnB on Advance Orders and I'm even wavering on whether to cancel that or not. Depends on whether Halo is in the Smashbox TSV or not and also depends on whether we find out details of the LG TSV and if this has a good sized BnB in it. I'm getting low on foundation, eye liner and mascara so a kit would be ideal.

Am not tempted by the LD TSV at all - don't do French colours. The only one I'm looking forward to shortly is the YC one but then again if there's going to be another soon after I may not go for that either. x

My spending is way down, but i still slip occasionaly.
I got lizzie and LE e on BCC night, and ordered a honara last clicks necklace (and I received the wrong one!}
I got a centigrade coat from last clicks a couple of weeks ago for only £18 and it is fab.
I received a second set of solar lighst which have been on waitlist for ages and I forgot completely...
I will go for the SB and Elemis TSV, maybe decleor and carole hochman.....

Latest posts

Back