Not beret nice👎

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I just had a quick look at a repeat of the coco bianco sale. The Irishman is on wearing his Open all Hours coat. It looks like it was made out of an old tent we had when I was a child.

video for item number 167348 after the model struts for a while it goes over to Bonnie and Glen .
****** Hell ! As daft as KT looks in that titfer,the model looks like she's got dressed in the dark. NOTHING goes together whatsoever. Weird green and white sploged balloon dress with bare knees on show going down to a pair of unflattering long brown boots, black fluffy trimmed jacket and a scratchy looking sparkly pink scarf and winter hat and a tote bag with god knows how many shades of mock snakeskin! They actually said it was beautifully styled somewhere in the commentary - If that's styling, then I'm the Queen of flippin' Sheba! God I wish one of the comedians would spoof this!

The new stylist they’re boasting about seems to be crap. She’s been styling some of the presenters (see presenters blogs) and they look awful. She styled Eldith? and Katy P all in white which didn’t suit them at all.

Now we’ve got the model Ali with a pair of sunglasses perched on top of head (Ruth Langsford hour) Mehael? Has just announced he has a number of fashion diplomas, whilst dressed in what we used to call a ‘cow gown’ ( worn by milkmen and hardware salesmen)
Was it that Open all Hours jacket? It looked awful when I saw him earlier.

KT on at the moment with Jenny Blackhurst. Both look ridiculous. The prices on the Kim & Co pieces are also beyond belief. Nice colours, horrid clothes, which is a shame as Kim's things were my go to's in the past.

CC
I had a look at these two &, being a witch with a capital B, they have both put on more than a covid pound. The latest load of lunacy from the scientists, who are the unelected leaders of the country, has put me in a foul mood & I can't stand arrogant KT so she deserves it.

Ridiculous doens't begin to describe how she looked. It reminds me of one of those episodes of Are You Being Served where Mrs Slocombe dresses up in something totally inappropriate, in an attempt to look younger.

Perhaps the beret is because she hasn't had her roots done since pre-lockdown. Heavens forbid she'll be wearing it whenever she's on air!

Latest posts

Back