Not been a . . . . .

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

V

Vivalas

Guest Shopper
JR thread for a whole 3 minutes so I thought i'd start one

:hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi::hi:::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::
:sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy::sleepy:

L since you asked, it would be rude not to reply :)

Well as a married man 14 years ago, I was forced to endure QVC - must say that watching JR was certainly a perk of the endurance! Stunning lady in all respects. As a single man of 4 years, with two children, QVC was certainly a benefit - kitchenware, bedding, L'Occitane etc etc (though sadly it now seems to be Acer TSV's - I have two of them, don't need a pile more!).

Always had a soft spot for JR, though I must say the toe posts and leggings look absolutely awful, plus the hair would look nice shorter and tidier. Fully understand about feeling 'comfortable' in them . . . . . but this is work and the telly is QVC's shop window! Appearance is everything. I run an investment firm and all my advisors are expected to wear suits (male and female) and be smart and presentable everyday. Fortunately they see it that way too. Right or wrong, we're a business and that's what clients expect.

Even though JR is now 14 years older, I still think she's a stunning lady, I just feel that at work she should show it more often and SOMEBODY in QVC towers should point that out to her.

Now I feel bad, but even though its only my unimportant opinion, others seem to share it.

Come on J - you're beautiful, lets see it more often!

Interesting to read a male opinion. If, as other forum members think, she likes reading about herself good or bad, maybe if the rest of the male forum population made it known they were male she may take notice and not presume (if she does) that we are all females posting our dislike of her attire. When she gets it right she looks fab, unfortunately ......... I actually think she is in a terrible rut and a close friend, male or female, needs to be a friend and tell her. It is so easy to be in a rut, I know, I have comfy workclothes but they are smart at the same time. I suppose as viewers we should be glad they don't wear a uniform on Q as we would be sick of that!

Not sure why JR would like reading bad things posted on here about her.
Most posts are light hearted banter but there are some that are not so pleasant.

I like Julia,she is one of the presenters who I am always glad to see on my favourite shows,she is informative and friendly and non irritating like JF Craig and Charlie to name the main 3 horrors.

she is brilliant. she has faults. she gets things wrong.

she is also the best shopping telly presenter in the UK. bar none!

julia is a brilliant presenter and very watchable but like most of us if i dont do my makeup,style my hair properly and dress appropiately i will not look good. julia needs as much effort like the rest of us.
when she gets it right she does look stunning!

Well my tongue in cheek thread got some positives :)

So if its true Jules does read this, why not take the positives - stunning, beautiful, best presenter etc ! You know what you have to do . . . . RIP toe posts and leggings :-( Trust me you'll feel a lot better.

And hey if things don't work out with your partner - i'm availabe :)

Well my tongue in cheek thread got some positives :)

So if its true Jules does read this, why not take the positives - stunning, beautiful, best presenter etc ! You know what you have to do . . . . RIP toe posts and leggings :-( Trust me you'll feel a lot better.

And hey if things don't work out with your partner - i'm availabe :)

Well she isn't married V and apparently AY's hubbie was a viewer who bombarded her through Q with phone calls, so you never know......... she might take you up on your offer. Now that would be proof that she reads these pages.

Hi Jules my number is 07710 237... damn I forgot the last few digits :)

Whilst I'm here though I could also open that offer to Charlotte, Chloe, Sarah, Sarah Jane and Nazaneen (all Sky News beauties) if any of you read this. Maybe Catherine Huntley (though Cath you let yourself down sometimes). AY's husband - THANK YOU so much that I don't have to consider that option!

I'll stop at that before I start sounding desperate :)

P.s. I hope AD doesn't read this forum :)

Can't believe it, I've offered to take Jules out and she's still wearing those skanky leggings and toe posts !!!!!! So I take it you weren't interested then J? :)

Well she isn't married V and apparently AY's hubbie was a viewer who bombarded her through Q with phone calls, so you never know......... she might take you up on your offer. Now that would be proof that she reads these pages.

OMG he never did! The man's obviously a total masochist!

Alison Young's husband was a player at Crystal Palace FC and was introduced to her by Julia Roberts.

One can only hope/assume that there are more than ONE pair of 'skanky' jeggings, or ...................... oh never mind, it doesn't bear thinking about !!!!!!!!

One can only hope/assume that there are more than ONE pair of 'skanky' jeggings, or ...................... oh never mind, it doesn't bear thinking about !!!!!!!!

The thought of that's made me feel sick :-( I may have to retract my offer if they ever appear again!

What, and miss the potential love story of the century. She needs taking in hand V, are you man enough? :devil:

You're right Loveinamist, I need to 'man' up here - can't let a pair of skanky old jeggy leggy ins get in my way, can I!! Even if there is only one pair . . . and they are worn everyday . . . . and maybe slept in . . . . GULP!

Latest posts

Back