Not again....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes you are going mad as thats hanging like a bag on the model. Don't do it lol.

*takes more medication and lies down* :30:

Thankfully I've just seen that both small and medium have sold out (so at least I know I'm not the only one!!) but I'm going to step away from the QVC website now!

It's not too bad at all Birdie and something I might have considered were I younger and thinner. There is something tho that would put me off, it's 100%acrylic and I loathe acrylic! For the price I would have expected a wool mix.:8:

It is rather expensive for what it is.

Or should I say "it's rather a high PRICE POINT, but really ON TREND and very suitable for pairing with a LITTLE TROUSER in the black COLOURWAY. LITERALLY.

i love knitted dresses, not overly keen on that one but the general idea I do like so no you're not goin mad! unless I am as well, muhahahaha

It's not bad -- on a stick-thin model.

But I couldn't bear that high neck. For some reason that sort of thing makes me feel a but claustrophobic. Never could wear polo-necks either...

I don't dislike it either ... in the picture. In reality I'm not so sure. Also it's 100% acrylic - won't it go baggy where you sit down?

Love it

Or should I say "it's rather a high PRICE POINT, but really ON TREND and very suitable for pairing with a LITTLE TROUSER in the black COLOURWAY. LITERALLY.

you got the "style guru" down to a T, this has me laugh out loud, which I needed today as I had a bad day. Thank you

Actually and if you want to buy into the whole story, dress it down with a little black pump for the school run.

It's a sack dress :D I had one in 1958/9? Harsh turquoise wool tweed, wore it with red Trueform courts, the softest loveliest shoes I ever had, better than my Charles Jourdans, 2 guineas, dress was too long and tight round the calves (calfs?) and I walked/tottered tipped forward and I assed the back out of shape in a fortnight or so.

In those days I got a new dress and wore it to death, we were so poor...

clemenzina :12:

Latest posts

Back