Northern Nights

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ms_melly

Registered Shopper
Is there a Northern Nights TSV every week now? :24:

(That smiley isn't me sleeping on my Northern Nights sheets - it's me being thoroughly bored with QVC)

I know the feeling - I rarely watch anything these days.

As for the boring NN - just how much bedding does a house need for goodness sake?! :33:

I agree. You can only have one set on the bed at a time! Are people changing their bedding every night?!

And why are all cotton sets geometric and all flannels floral? I would like a non-floral flannel set!!

some people must have:

1) very large airing/linen cupboards
2) too much time on their hands, so they can iron all their bedding.

You're quite right. I haven't got very much NN bedding but ALL of it needs ironing despite what Suzy says! :28:

I was thinking that myself that everytime I put QVC on its Northern Nights!! I like the featherbed, but all those bobbly sheets they keep selling.

You're quite right. I haven't got very much NN bedding but ALL of it needs ironing despite what Suzy says! :28:

I agree Bl. I had some NN sheets a while ago they were so creased when they arrived I struggled to get the creases out, as for the the rest I brought there was fluff everywhere even before washing them. I ordered 6 sets they all went back. Got mine from Asda in the end £20 and they feel very soft and comfy and no pilling!

Latest posts

Back