northern nights tsv

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was really surprised to find it was a two set TSV which puts the price well over £100 with P&P - not exactly helping those with tight bugets especially at Christmas - unless you plan to give it as gifts.

Also there is a mattress listed as being shown at £704+P&P - clearly no crunch on QVC!:52::52:

Easy pay makes it so tempting doesn't it - except I think I have just been hit with the easy pay of the L'occitane TSV (hope that was it)
QVC presenters always used to say ; you don't notice the other payments going out :19:
Not so sure now.
Looks a v nice set - although not that sure on the colours - glad it wasn't flannel as my resistance is futile

:12:I say again...why should I pay the same for my single bed as those with a king size, using double the material...and what has happened to the flannel tsvs's we always had in winter..??? It took me ages to find an affordable summer cotton one a few years ago..now it seems to have turned round to the ~summer~ cotton tsv's all year :52:

daydreamer

Hmmm - who can afford to spend over £100 on bedding at this time of year?! And I'm getting a bit tired of all this pushing of the "easy pay". You still have to pay for it!

And I agree about this all one price for every size thing. All very well if you want a superking size, but it's a bit unfair for those who might want a couple of singles. Surely it's half the material?!

*grumble over*

Seems a funny TSV to have on a Saturday, don't they usually do bedding ones midweek?
I agree, there won't be many wanting to spend that much on bedding at this time of year.
The purple is a nice change from the usual dreary pastels, but I wouldn't want two sets of it.
I also think daydreamer has a valid point re the price being the same for all sizes - it's a bargain if you've got a Superking, but a huge extravagance if you've got a single.
And a whopping 8 quid P&P :52:

I don't think it's a bad price for two sets compared to others,but it would have been nice to contrast the colours.

I'm becoming wary of easy pays. Sure, it seems an affordable option now, but who knows where I'll be in two or three months. I could be out of a job and that £25 payment used on more essential things.

I'm starting to think I'd rather just pay it all upfront and owe nothing.

And I totally agree with the comments about it being unfair to pay the same for a single as a superking.

Easy pay makes it so tempting doesn't it - except I think I have just been hit with the easy pay of the L'occitane TSV (hope that was it)
QVC presenters always used to say ; you don't notice the other payments going out :19:
Not so sure now.

I'm becoming wary of easy pays. Sure, it seems an affordable option now, but who knows where I'll be in two or three months. I could be out of a job and that £25 payment used on more essential things.

I'm starting to think I'd rather just pay it all upfront and owe nothing

I agree about easy pay. I think I've just paid an installment on L'Occitane and I've no idea when the next one is or if I've payments coming out for any other items. It's so convenient at the time but even easier to forget you still need to pay, regardless of what's round the corner. You have the right idea ms_melly.

I don't like NN since buying 2 different sets of bedding that bobbled - even thought they say it doesn't. Feels nice still but looks grotty.

I also agree - I was actually going to do a post asking if QVC have lost the plot at the moment - in the last few weeks we have sooo many really expensive tsvs. Maybe we could get a couple of these sets for teachers presents........:lol:

Again why oh why do they keep putting cotton sets on in the winter and then when I am thinking of getting one in the summer they put the flannel as tsv's - wrong way round me thinks!

susie adams showed her wedding photo on northern nights show last night she looked stunning (as usual) i would like to congratulate her on her new marriage. all the very best for the future.boffy

I would have bought this but for the fact that QVC still don't accommodate (as many other retailers do) those of us who have a king sized duvet and double bed. I don't care what they say about tucking in the extra on the fitted sheet, it just isn't the same!

The same goes for their comforter packs too, valances which are too big for the bed cannot be neatly tucked in and stay there!

Latest posts

Back