Northern Nights TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Polly Esther

Registered Shopper
Anyone any idea what it is? :33::39:

Was hoping for some flannel, but I guess that's unlikely as that's what the last one was....

Northern Nights Eurofeather Down on Top Baffle Box 4" Featherbed
Item Number: 828336
QVC Price £144.00
Today's Special Value Price £117.00
Availability In stock
UK P&P £7.95

Snuggle down in comfort with this luxurious featherbed - brand new to QVC. Filled with a combination of highly curled feathers and fluffy down, it's cleverly constructed to retain its plumpness as well as helping you get a great night's sleep. The top layer consists of soft down and the bottom layer is filled with springy Eurofeather, both working in conjunction with your mattress to provide you the ultimate in comfort and support. The price above is for the highest priced option. The price for your selection will be shown in the shopping cart.

Ah yes...so it is. Thanks SCW.

Not for me though. I had a featherbed once and got so sick of constantly adjusting it and shaking it out, not to mention it making me too hot - it went in the bin!

iam not convinced with northern nights featherbeds. they look so full of air with not enough filling. my sister bought one and i was shocked at how unfilled it was.very cheap i would sy. the filling is the most expensive compmnent . are they skimping on the filling but not on the hype!

I have this one from it's previous tsv day about 4 years ago...must have been Canadian feathers:5:..I love it and if anything were to happen to it would have to buy another..I put the NN sheet directly over the feather matress, and each morning just shake it up..it makes me think of the princess and pea story as the bed is so high, only problem is the cat, she loves to sleep in the midle during the day so I have a huge divot in my bed when I get there :28:

daydreamer

I nearly ordered it after my posts about getting one then my DH kindly pointed out the fact I have recently been diagnosed with asthma and various allergies and it's possible I'd react to the feathers in it. I am really disappointed as I'd convinced him we needed one. Mind you, he's now saying we'll get one just for him and he can tell me just how comfy it is, lol

Lucie

I have asthma and also am allergic to dust and have no problems with any of the Northern Nights bedding. I have everything - featherbed, duvet, pillows, flannel bed sets. My son also has asthma and he has a featherbed, duvet and pillows from NN on his bed too and he also has no problems.

Maybe it is worth a try - you always have the 30 day MBG.

I love my feather bed - it is true, the more comfortable you are, the less you toss and turn and the better you sleep. I would have two if I could.

Oooh, thanks Rosey, I might give it a go then if you and your son are fine sleeping on them.

Lucie

I love my feather bed - it is true, the more comfortable you are, the less you toss and turn and the better you sleep. I would have two if I could.

I do have two - I had an original one then bought the down on top one a couple of years ago - and not wanting to waste it I just put the one on top of the other - it is lovely.

Oooh, thanks Rosey, I might give it a go then if you and your son are fine sleeping on them.

Lucie

I bought a cheap topper (from Dunelm I think) before I tried the NN ones and apart from it being really thin and not very good - within 7-10 days was really suffering with my Asthma. Took it back off the bed and was ok. A few months later put it back just to see if it wasn't coincidence and my Asthma came straight back. I will now only buy NN feather products as I have no problems with these.

Without making any medical claims (as the presenters say) I cannot vouch that this will be the case for everybody but this is my personal experience.

Latest posts

Back