Northern Nights TSV 10/12/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh thanks SCW. I love the flannel duvets, and there's even flat sheets, to match. so so tempted,
in this cold frosty weather. I do have rather a collection, but if they're maybe on easy pay and
twelve pence post and package, it would be rude not to get them. I think thats justified LOL

EDIT Just noticed its on the 10th December, so no 12p post and package, so will have to
think of some other excuse Ummm

The Flannel Northern Nights TSV, wish the colour combos were different

I adore their flannel, use it most of the year, I JUST SO WISH they had different colour choices! I've asked QVC for darker sets as I prefer them & they are essential for us fake tanners! The aubergine looks more like bright rasberry to me? I'd have loved both sets in the duck egg or a royal purple, shame they didnt offer alternatives :sad::sad:

please somebody find them some adjectives other than snuggly and toasty..........................the way they're describing sheet shock, you'd think they were sleeping down the garden.

Well, I've gone for the single set in duck egg blue / white for the boys and the aubergine / lilac in double for my daughter. I do think it's good value for two sets, although £16 p&p - ouch!

Went for the cream/latte but would have preferred a better selection of colours or even contrast between the ones i did choose. Hopefully they will be installed before the "beast from the east" arrives!!

I simply adore the NN flannel sets but I already have 3 so I won't be going for these. Some people mention bobbling or excess fluff . I avoid using fabric conditioner when washing them and haven't found this to be a problem.
I would strongly recommend them to anyone who's a chilly sleeper who hasn't yet tried them !

Latest posts

Back