Northern Nights TSV 10/09/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Not quite into the fleece still in M&S Autograph high thread count bedding ...bliss! or Habitat linen heaven!

I'm snuggled in Cozee Home fleece bedding tonight. First night on for the winter. Snuggly warm is the way to go. I was in bed before 20:30 when it is normally near 23:00.

Mmmmm. Hot water bottle. Fleece bedding. Mmmmmmm......
I was really warm last night! Had to chuck the throw off and just use the summer duvet. 😂😂

Mine was despatched yesterday and making really good progress, so today it has a yellow triangle and a 24 hour delay. Like last week's ankle boots from Clarks which were ahead of the game.

I was really warm last night! Had to chuck the throw off and just use the summer duvet. 😂😂

Mine was despatched yesterday and making really good progress, so today it has a yellow triangle and a 24 hour delay. Like last week's ankle boots from Clarks which were ahead of the game.
Not surprised. I’m still using my Cozee duvet cover as my only blanket on the bed. I do have a memory foam topper that keeps the bed warm too with a cotton bottom sheet. The weather on the South Coast is due to stay warm well into next week.

Nowt to do with bedding but everything to do with quality service. On Tuesday evening I ordered a pair of Lotus toeposts 👡they arrived yesterday. Listen & learn QVC.

It arrived today! I was amazed. Of course the size of the box was a bit of a challenge to manoeuvre whilst on crutches but I got it inside and hopefully someone will carry it ulstairs for me 😊

Latest posts

Back