Northern Nights TSV 10/05/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thank you for the info SCW! Really appreciate it as am planning to buy new duvet set. Do you know any indication of the price, please? The link to qvc page says 'SOLD OUT'. Once again many thanks!

Thank you for the info SCW! Really appreciate it as am planning to buy new duvet set. Do you know any indication of the price, please? The link to qvc page says 'SOLD OUT'. Once again many thanks!

nope not till the day sadly but thats what it will say to stop people ordering it and selling it out early

I wish they'd do some different colours instead of all these pale or neutral ones. I'm waiting for them to do one in purple or deep pink so it will go with my bedroom.

I agree I love this but hate the colours!

I'm looking for a soft *barely there* ballet pink or lilac.Almost like those white paints with a "hint of".

QVC probably think its too girly and therefore always stick to the safe neutrals.My DH doesn't care what colour he sleeps in...come on QVC the girlies make the decisions on bedlinen!!!!

Was really tempted with this..would have gone for aqua till I saw the pale gold/cream :happy:...then I saw the p&p £7.95 !!!!!!!!!!!! :doh:

daydreamer

Is it just me or are we getting a lot less for our money with NN lately? I got a king size 500 TC set about 2 years ago for around £75 I think. I think it may have been even cheaper than that before that.

I'm just surprised there is anyone left who needs bedding, given the number of times NN have air time and tsvs.

I now buy mine from Asda Direct, they are 300 TC and I've used and washed them a few times are they seems to be just as good as NN, it's only £25.00 for a bed set (duvet cover & pillow cases) plus it's free delivery to local store

I do love Bedlinen..I can't help it.I bought some in Matalan today for a king cover at £18!!!! Ok you can't compare it to NN....but its a lovely design!

Latest posts

Back