Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Northern Nights Cashmere Flannel 3 Piece Sheet Set
Try Me Price £22.65
QVC Price £27.50
Item Number 828661
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95

Bring a little luxury to bedtime with this cashmere flannel three-piece bedding set from Northern Nights. The set includes a deep fitted sheet that will go over a feather bed or mattress topper and a pair of housewife pillowcases. The set has all the benefits of traditional flannel bedding, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer, with the added softness of cashmere against your skin. The set's available in Single, Double, King and Super King sizes. 95% cotton, 5% cashmere; machine washable.

I've got them and they've been on the bed for the past week. They are really nice and very soft compared to the heavyweight flannel I already have.

No sign of the bobbling of fluffy bits yet and hubby runs marathons in his sleep!!

I've got them and they've been on the bed for the past week. They are really nice and very soft compared to the heavyweight flannel I already have.

No sign of the bobbling of fluffy bits yet and hubby runs marathons in his sleep!!

Thank you BaxterBailey.

Baxter, my hubby plays football in his sleep - when a feel his legs moving like he is running I have to get out of the way quick before he takes a big kick at the goal. The next morning I ask him and he will tell me which team he was dreaming he was playing for and that he scored a goal!!!!

Latest posts

Back