Northern Nights and Susie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tizzy

Registered Shopper
I am sure this has already been asked and answered, but what has happened to Susie from Northern Nights? I turned on the other day to find someone else on stroking some hideous looking lace edged sheets and spouting on about thread counts.

No I think she's Susie's little helper Elf, she's been on now and again over teh past 6 months or so.

I think that she only got the job 'cos she agreed to go on an intensive product stroking course, take a home study module on plumping pillows and have elocution lessons on how to say "deep pocketed fitted sheets" in a multitude of different tones and sitting positions.

So she's sort of a Susie "mini-me" now" :32:

No I think she's Susie's little helper Elf, she's been on now and again over teh past 6 months or so.

I think that she only got the job 'cos she agreed to go on an intensive product stroking course, take a home study module on plumping pillows and have elocution lessons on how to say "deep pocketed fitted sheets" in a multitude of different tones and sitting positions.

..and she ran a guest house for 8 years..how many more times....actually I like her better than Snoozy tbh

I have noticed she seems to alternate with Suzy, I think she is pleasant.

maybe suzie does not lkie telling us that nn is high end anymore...there is only a certain amount of lying that she is prepared to do.

Intensive stroking course? The mind boggles! :11:

Glad Soozie hasn't been retired to that featherbed triple cleaned cloud in the sky.

Latest posts

Back