Norther nights flannel bedding, problem with bobbling& shedding

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wornoutcreditcard

Registered Shopper
What is your opinion /experience of NN heavyweight flannel bedding? The sets I ought a few years ago were binned because the shed so many fibres and went so bobbly they were uncomfortable to sleep on :mysmilie_51: a very expensive mistake
I did follow the washing instructions but gave up on the brand despite liking the designs and the feel of the fabric when it first arrived. I can't convince myself to buy it again. Does this bobbling etc happen to your NN flannel bedding?

Sorry to hear about your experience with NN flannel bedding, but I will say that I wouldn't touch any NN bedding with a bargepole after the stitching on the expensive NN featherbed I bought started to unravel in places, which meant that the filling didn't stay where it should. I contacted QVC when it happened, about 9 months after buying it, to be told there was only a 6 month guarantee with Northern Nights! Never again.

I have two sets of NN flannel bedding and they are fine. Have had them for 3 or 4 years and they have never shed or bobbled. Bought some cheaper ones just to have a bit of a change and they are dreadful. White bits all over the bedroom carpet and not really comfy to sleep on. My main problem with NN is the sizing. Like a lot of peeps on here we have a 4' 6" bed but prefer to use a king size duvet, so I buy a king size set - which makes the bottom sheet too big.

Latest posts

Back