Nondescript Cookery Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've found the snap fresh very good. And there are one good priced kits, worth a try suzywoozy

All the lock and lock I ever bought in the updated polyurethane non stain versions have broken. The originals are all still going strong.

Have QVC stopped doing lock n lock altogether? It is only now I need some more/new stuff that I've started to look at th QVC website and can't find any. *sigh*

And I've been really good and not bought any QVC for AGES... Such a shame they haven't got the stuff I want to buy!

Morrisons have excellent prices - not sale prices - on their lock n lock range. And no p+p. Another advantage, you can pick the sizes you want. Although I also used to buy from the Q, and the prices were also very good for the larger sets, you did get some you would use, but would have preferred other sizes. Never had prepology. Lid broke on a lnl - should have used the lifetime warranty.

I loved the clip with Malcolm Harradine and the Drunk T Caller (Youtube it!). He makes me laugh with his 70's "Man at C&A" moustache and his extortionately-priced tupperware tubs that can be picked up in pound shops up and down the land.

Latest posts

Back