Nondescript Cookery Guest

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BurlyBeaR

Registered Shopper
Who is she?

I know, she's been on for years but so bland as to not invoke a reaction. Simon B is clearly having a well deserved break and has left all things cookery to mrs blandy-britches.

She cooks like a female Malcolm Harradine. In other words unappealingy. It's all very messy and amateurish.

My heart sinks a bit every time I see her.

What's she called?

She's the one that was on with Catherine earlier... I don't know what her name is but she's not a barrel of laughs is she...

I think her names Tracey and i think shes much better than sweaty simon.

That sausage and bean casserole looked like the work of the devil. Bet Jilly H was thankful she'd moved onto pudding.

I dont like simon tbh so im pleased it was the lady , Also much preffered Malcolm Harradine he was much better than simon

I liked Malcolm, i remember the time on air he told us his wife cut the sleeves of his jacket, and she'd cut one sleeve longer

than the other, it was just so natural and funny IMO of course

I'd forgotten all about Malcom, I used to love him. But wasn't he tied into Lock & Lock as that's the last time we saw him? I wish they'd bring back him and Lock & Lock - far superior to the Prepology version.

They all go to Ideal World, appear once of twice, and then disappear LOL

Malcolm used to do Cooks Essentials and other kitchen stuff as well as Lock n Lock on QVC.

i liked malcolm just seemed like a nice chap and a great presenter. would buy most things he sold, like the techniques knives and far too much lock n lock. now simon. he is a very good cook. like most of his ideas and he is a very competant presenter excellent in fact. but sorry he looks a bit unkept and not easy on the eye.

Have QVC stopped doing lock n lock altogether? It is only now I need some more/new stuff that I've started to look at th QVC website and can't find any. *sigh*

And I've been really good and not bought any QVC for AGES... Such a shame they haven't got the stuff I want to buy!

Hi Suzy, unfortunately not they have replaced it with their own, unfortunately it's not as good and the clips snap off - I use it a lot but wouldn't buy any more.

Latest posts

Back