no!no! TSV 09/03/2013

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

has anyone found this works for them ? I foundit left me stubbly - whihc is not the look I was going for .

I have ended up buyin the phillips lumia (from amazon for around £200) after around 3 months of usage 12 months ago I now have very little hair growth and only use my epilator one every 2-3 months - justto remove the odd 'one that got away'.

has anyone found this works for them ? I foundit left me stubbly - whihc is not the look I was going for .

I have ended up buyin the phillips lumia (from amazon for around £200) after around 3 months of usage 12 months ago I now have very little hair growth and only use my epilator one every 2-3 months - justto remove the odd 'one that got away'.

Me too. it either didint remove hair at all or left stubble. it was a complete waste of money!

Cant believe they are still trying to flog the no no. Reviews are less than favourable

It worked for me but takes blummin ages of using it every other day. I only did my lower leg because I have the older model with the wider head which doesn't fit well into armpit and other... errr ... "areas" as AY would say.

Stinks too, "Crystalises the hair" my arse, it burns it off albeit at a temperature that doesn't affect the skin.

Jude xx

It worked for me but takes blummin ages of using it every other day. I only did my lower leg because I have the older model with the wider head which doesn't fit well into armpit and other... errr ... "areas" as AY would say.

Stinks too, "Crystalises the hair" my arse, it burns it off albeit at a temperature that doesn't affect the skin.

Jude xx

Just the one? :giggle:

Had one of the originals and thought it was complete crap. Threw it away eventually. Total waste of about £100 (at the time). My advice is to save the money and spend it on waxing or IPL.

I bought a Phillips Lumia from Amazon - paid about £150 for mine when it was on offer and used it every 2-3 months for around 18 months and now only have the odd stray hair grow on my legs and underarms. So virtually hair free now. Would really recommend this. It does take quite a while to do and for about 6 months you feel that it is not really working and harder than waxing or epilating but it is worth sticking with it.

been using one i was given for the last 12 months & my hair grows back regardless , so from my experience i would say avoid like the plague , in growing hairs the lot , i seriously dont rate this contraption , only use it still because it saves me shaving

No no, not No! No! again

Can't believe this is the TSV again. The reviews on it are terrible! I know they have now extended the MBG to 90 days, but I'm not sure I'd risk it after reading the reviews. Presumably QVC are banking on people forgetting to send it back after all that time?

Last edited:
I have had great results from the No No I have both the face and older larger version and it has worked a great for me, also I gave one to a friend who has had terrible trouble with facial hair since treatment for double breast cancer and could not wax or thread without dreadful results due to sensitivity from all the drugs and it has made a huge difference to her life as it has worked superbly for her! It just goes to show we are all different, in many ways!

Bought one yonks ago, sent it back after 30 days no difference. Tried again after the 90 day mbg was introduced, works! You need to give it time. We all have different responses to things.

Latest posts

Back