No Kathy that Join dress at £108 fitting all sizes does not suit all sizes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Most of this range would make any woman, no matter what size, look like a galleon in full sale, and can you imagine IRONING the stuff, it would take a fortnight with all that fabric !!!!!!!

I see a lot of the prices are being reduced from its last (first) airing.

Yet another range of clothing with the hide your body look. I cannot understand why they bring this style of clothing 'one size fits all' and only have fairly slim models when are they going to start showing really large women in them to give a true image of what they look like. Barrage Balloon comes to mind. Pipa is on at the moment and she seems to have gone from young and funky to middle aged in just a few weeks I think it must be the hair.

I watched bits of the 8 o'clock hour last night and the dress that cost £271 (106801) was apparently a one size fits all. I could not believe how awful poor Joy looked in the green colour. Unfortunately there is no video on the website. Who on earth would pay £271 for that dress, it looked awful on the slimmer model as well. Jilly was presenting and said that the white would make a nice wedding dress!

Latest posts

Back