no-Hope TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:8:..... yes

Thought so. Never mind, have a battenburg or two to cheer yourself up, and remember that Demis Roussos is soon to sell his kaftans on ebay, and I'm sure he'll have summat in your size.

Oh well, don't be too disappointed - all sizes and colours now sold out. Some are available on waitlist, but all the small sizes have completely gone.:clapping:

Oh well, don't be too disappointed - all sizes and colours now sold out. Some are available on waitlist, but all the small sizes have completely gone.:clapping:

Blimey, all sizes and colours now sold out...How many did they have in stock, one? And that'll be the one Mrs J ordered just in case she can get it to fit. Snugly.

Well, I know that you Norn Iron girls like to be on-trend. I expect Calvin, Jabba, AthenaNI, Bakergirl & Tootsie will all be sporting them at the next 'ladies wot lunch' do...

Much as I would love to sit round all day giggling at some of the posts I have to go back to work today after a brush with SF. Have a great day all. Mrs James save some kaftans for when I get home don't hog them all for yourself.

Hope you're feeling much better now, loveheart. Take care. We want you in good shape (like Mrs James) for future kaftan wearing jamborees...

I could understand (sort of) if the larger sizes sold well, because as a size 18 myself (and bigger than that when the kids were small), I know that the choice isn't there when shopping for plus sizes. But I can't get my head around the fact that the smaller sizes sell out too. I mean, even places like Next and M&S have some garments that go up to 22+ these days, so why, why, why would anybody buy horrible pieces like today's TSV?

Mrs James bought some crimplene
For exercising on the trampoline,
It was a 7XL,
It fitted so well,
And looked right on trend with a little jean.

The kaften was a Michelle Hope TSV,
She saw it this morning on QVC,
She knew she must have it
To feed her great habit,
And hoped that her friends wouldn't disagree.

I thought she looked really quite fetching,
Though Blunty was standing there retching.
I said, "What's with him,
His face looks quite grim?
By the way, your kaftan is stretching."

She said, "Don't be daft, it fits just right."
I said, "Are you sure? It looks quite tight.
It makes you look fatter."
She said, "What does it matter,
And could you not try to be polite?"

She turned round, tutted and flounced,
And onto the trampoline she bounced,
Her togs started splitting,
The stitching was quitting,
The gaping was getting quite pronounced.

I thought that she needed some cheering,
And told her of TSVs nearing:
Kim & Co, and don't forget Quacker,
In their stuff she'd look quite a cracker,
She'll be on-trend when next she's appearing.

Well, I know that you Norn Iron girls like to be on-trend. I expect Calvin, Jabba, AthenaNI, Bakergirl & Tootsie will all be sporting them at the next 'ladies wot lunch' do...

We do wear them for our lunches Yolanda- they were very useful when we first started to meet so we'd instantly recognise each other, a variation on the 'red rose in the button-hole and rolled up Daily Telegraph' theme. :) We get some really strange looks from the other diners and the waiting staff though- can't imagine why. ;)

We do wear them for our lunches Yolanda- they were very useful when we first started to meet so we'd instantly recognise each other, a variation on the 'red rose in the button-hole and rolled up Daily Telegraph' theme. :) We get some really strange looks from the other diners and the waiting staff though- can't imagine why. ;)

What can you do when people show their jealousy that way? You should just blow your Quacker Factory kazoos at them.

Latest posts

Back