Nintendo DSIXL TSV Tuesday the 2nd of March

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Are we sure this is a TSV Tonight? I've just seen a morning show ad saying that tommorrow's TSV is a Panasonic???

if you are using it home it may appeal but its way too bulky to be portable IMO

Do you know/trust that website?? It has too many things on it that shout out at me ,and I'm always dubious about any sort of sites like that unless they're recommended. ,So I 'm interested to know if you were just searching for the cheapest price,or the cheapest price on a legit site.

I personally think they swapped the Nintendo DSi XL as a TSV as they knew if would sell out. This way it stops them having to have OTO's. Or is that just me being cynical?!!

Is it just me or is the price a bit steep for what it is? You can get a wii for around £179 from Argos. Think I'll stick to my lowly DS thanks.

Do you know/trust that website?? It has too many things on it that shout out at me ,and I'm always dubious about any sort of sites like that unless they're recommended. ,So I 'm interested to know if you were just searching for the cheapest price,or the cheapest price on a legit site.

I have bought from them twice, a £4 DS Game & a £20 Wii Game (which was £40 elsewhere!). Both items arrived without too much hassle, was a little delay with 1 item (around a week) so wouldn't hesitate to use them again HTH

i have a turquoise ds which i love so won't be buying as for wii am desperate for one of them nephews have one and i love it so shall treat myself especially as you can get them for about £150 on play and amazon :)

i`ve used that site many atimes with no problems just use paypal and your covered

I have bought from them twice, a £4 DS Game & a £20 Wii Game (which was £40 elsewhere!). Both items arrived without too much hassle, was a little delay with 1 item (around a week) so wouldn't hesitate to use them again HTH

Thanks.Always good to get feedback.

Yucky colours.

I've got a Black DSi, love it but the screen being larger would be an advantage, I have no interest in the camera or music playing on it.

i`ve used that site many atimes with no problems just use paypal and your covered

OK thanks for that. Quite a price differential .I don't understand how they can do that legitimately .I belive that Nintendo and all of the Electronic giants have strict RRP selliing structures.

I know QVC are selling it for £199 but thats with games and other bits thrown in.Games that people might not even want by the way. If they gave away vouchers to buy any two games of your choice ,I would have gone for it but as it is, I'll get it elsewhere at a cheaper preice and buy the games that I acutually want.

OK thanks for that. Quite a price differential .I don't understand how they can do that legitimately .I belive that Nintendo and all of the Electronic giants have strict RRP selliing structures.

I know QVC are selling it for £199 but thats with games and other bits thrown in.Games that people might not even want by the way. If they gave away vouchers to buy any two games of your choice ,I would have gone for it but as it is, I'll get it elsewhere at a cheaper preice and buy the games that I acutually want.

that whole kit on QVC is about £25 over priced see previous posts of mine

People are forgetting a few things about this though...you don't have to buy it outright as it's on multi pay and QVC are the only place you could send it back if you don't like it...you are paying for these 'extra conveniences'

Alan

Latest posts

Back