Ninja TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lucy-loo

Registered Shopper
My one came today, so I thought i would give it a try, first I made some pastry for an apple pie, which came out very well, but it will only do 8oz, plenty enough for a pie, then I made some yorkshire pudding mix and that was really good, whisked it up in seconds.

I wanted to try the frozen berry ice cream but forgot to get the berries, Im going to do a drink tomorrow, but up to now I am very pleased with it, and theres plenty of room for it on the worktop, so I will be be leaving it out.

Not sure if I would do cake mix in it as it is basically a jug not a bowl, and doesnt seem wide enough for cake mixture, I will leave that to my Kenwood, but I think it will be very useful for the smaller quantities, and for chopping, so Im definately keeping it

The berry ice cream is the one thing I have done, it was very nice, (made with raspberries) could have done with mixing it a bit more though. Made it for tea because we have grandsons here who informed me afterwards "we don't like raspberries" they still ate it. Will try something else tomorrow. It is a keeper.

Latest posts

Back