Nina Leonard TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

For goodness sake- all sizes and colourways are still in stock! Mommabear, Mrs James, Bexi, where are you and why aren't you buying?

(I got mine just after midnight.)

Hi all. Just had to say hello as this thread made me giggle. Are you sure you won't regret not ordering the TSV-you will miss-out on the comfort, waist band trousers with the lovely tapered leg, they are worth the money alone.:1:

How do they manage it!!!!! To make a dog's tooth jacket look like a dogs dinner!
Black and white dog's tooth jackets if short and nipped in can look stunning with the right outfit...but "fashioning" it into a donkey jacket, and then to team it with an acre of shapeless polyester...wtf? The model looks like she's raided a bag that was dropped off in the doorway of a charity shop...not a good look...I went for the camel btw!

Hi all. Just had to say hello as this thread made me giggle. Are you sure you won't regret not ordering the TSV-you will miss-out on the comfort, waist band trousers with the lovely tapered leg, they are worth the money alone.:1:

It's the mock neck that gets to me- mine is a real neck, wrinkles and all.

Love your name PollyEsther. This 'thread' must be right up your street. :11:

Come on, own up!

People must buy this stuff or they would not keep bringing it on.
I suspect that HQ QVC in the US pushes this stuff over the pond to us
poor old Brits. I can only conclude that this must be to US tastes as
it would not be created if there were not US viewers buying!
Maybe poor QVC UK have to flog it to keep QVC US happy.

No wonder the "fashion" on QVC is really poor, either garish or made of synthetics.
The few clothes that look passable always cost a lot more than the rest, and you could buy them cheaper in the quality stores in the high street.

Come on QVC, look and listen. We British ladies are really a fashion savvy and stylish bunch, no matter what our age.

When I caught a view of it this morning it looked like the models had the trousers on back to front as there was so much fabric - its just awful!

NNNooo what have I missed:?:

I'm just home and completely knackered, tried to watch a video replay but it says this clip is no longer available :fume::fume::fume:

I see that all sizes and colourways in stock though :LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have just checked this out again. All choices and sizes are still in stock and it is being offered at a special price of £42.21. Can anyone remember its TSV price?

I have just checked this out again. All choices and sizes are still in stock and it is being offered at a special price of £42.21. Can anyone remember its TSV price?

TSV price was £42.21

Yet more trashy clothing (I couldn't possibly refer to it as fashion). Obviously someone must buy this rubbish as they keep on bringing it back. I am an 'older woman' but try to be fashionable and I just wish QVC would employ someone who listens to what women want instead of churning out this overpriced trash.
So what exactly is it you do want?

Latest posts

Back