Nina Leonard TSV 23/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes and even more so talking about her size when she wasnt there. It was Catherine presenting. I could not believe he said it, wish I could look back at it and hear it again.

There seemed to be an awkward moment just then. He wanted to carry on talking about an item and the powers that be obviously didn't so Catherine started talking about something else and he walked behind here and said that he couldn't talk about it and he seemed to screw up the item :) She handled it pretty well and moved on fairly seamlessly :grin:
Jilly told him to shut up twice on the repeats this morning, but it didn't work!

I never watch the show so I don't know who he is. Is he her husband or just the guy that presents her products? He seems a little bossy maybe, but doesn't seem like the qvc girls listen to him :)

I actually wondering if he has a little bit of a hearing problem. He keeps on talking in the way that my Mum does when she's trying to cover-up that she hasn't heard what you've said. Combine that with a New Yorker's natural effusiveness and it could go a long way to explaining his habit of talking over people.

I saw a bit of Lenny yesterday and he's a bit of a gobsh*te. He kept talking and talking over Catherine when she was trying to read out measurements etc. He's entertaining in small doses but he needs to shut up from time to time. I hope Catherine didn't buy that set because unfortunately the band of the tunic was just round the top of her thighs and she looked 5 foot wide. Joy looked awful in everythingas well, which is very unusual because I think she usually looks good in most things.

CC

he makes me laugh , I just liken his antics to '' workplace banter'' .. same as the place I work at , we only see what goes on in front of the cameras .. i dont suppose he gets off scott free behind the scenes

I like him too. Yes he's OTT and I would imagine a nightmare to control but all the models and presenters seem to like him. I think he's bonkers but I don't mind bonkers.

I enjoy watching Lenny, for an 83 year old he's a bundle of energy and enthusiasm for his creations. I like his outspoken sense of humour but what's irritated me this afternoon is Alison K talking loudly non stop over Lenny. I rather liked the lace bolero as well. :happy:

I should add that Alison came on modelling a plain black knit longer dress....106160.....and she looked very elegant indeed, she later changed into the Mulberry version.

Last edited:
I think its an American thing, Dennis Basso , Lenny & mally... all American & all loud , i actually like the guests that are loud , they challange the presenter & I think there are a very small minority of presenters that can deal with huge ego's & just general boisterousness

I much rather watch the above 3 guests than sit through a '' dull beige '' kelly Hoppen show

I like the American guests but some are a bit OTT and loud. However some aren't. I can't imagine Renee of Attidude screeching her head off, nor Susan Graver who is quite demure. Antthony cracks me up when he's here as he just giggles like a girl and that sets me off lol.

I have warmed to him and his style. He certainly gives the presenters a run for their money and that great to see them react. Makes for good viewing.

I enjoy watching Lenny, for an 83 year old he's a bundle of energy and enthusiasm for his creations. I like his outspoken sense of humour but what's irritated me this afternoon is Alison K talking loudly non stop over Lenny. I rather liked the lace bolero as well. :happy:

I should add that Alison came on modelling a plain black knit longer dress....106160.....and she looked very elegant indeed, she later changed into the Mulberry version.
Wow! Didn't know he was 83! He looks good for his age, but I do find him annoying though! Just wished he would be quiet when people are trying to talk.

He is never in a million years 83!! he looks about 60 at a push. Gosh he is even quite handsome and I think his personality would win me over anytime. I think he is brilliant.

:blush: I hope Lenny is 61, he certainly has the energy of someone even younger. He mentioned his age yesterday when speaking to a T caller and it sounded like 80 something. But he's such a joker who's to know when he's having us on? :happy:

Latest posts

Back