Nina Leonard TSV 23/01/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I honestly don't know why you ladies don't buy it, try it on & if you don't like it in real life send it back, it'll only cost at least a tenner for the postage both ways, bargain lol :giggle:
I've just returned several pairs of Clarks shoes & Dottie P garments having kept what I want FREE BOTH WAYS! Oh yes & the nice lady at the nearby wine shop who do the parcel collect service where I went told me they stay open till 10pm during the week so I can always drop stuff off until then, NICE! How Q think they'll survive when the current older generation aren't there I have no idea.

Ooh heck no. I've got one or two NL things that I wear and love but that's a definite no no.

Gosh, didn't the lovely Joy look very uncomfortable in this last night - I don't know what size she was wearing, but it was a size too small. Definitely skimped, tunic too short and sizing chart indicates that it is not generously sized.

Gosh, didn't the lovely Joy look very uncomfortable in this last night - I don't know what size she was wearing, but it was a size too small. Definitely skimped, tunic too short and sizing chart indicates that it is not generously sized.

Was just going to say the same. Poor Joy she looks as though she's been stuffed into the bottoms.

They look like pyjamas too me.

I've had my eye on this for a while http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/sto...-ISRC&keyword=105171&ddkey=http:CatalogSearch and woder if any fms have bought it. It gets 5* reviews, but we all know they can be a bit biased.

Thanks
Sharon

Me too, Sharon! I have a couple of Nina Leonard knitted items (a 3/4 sleeve sweater with appliqué flowers around the neckline and a knitted dress with an empire line) and they are both very nice. I usually buy my dresses from Phase 8, but they are usually c£80 each and so this one from Nina Leonard seems reasonable, even the P&P is not too bad! I may well treat myself after payday.

I have just had the misfortune to have Q on with Lenny. Had to switch off! He can't stop talking and kept piping up at awkward moments even when off camera and I felt a bit sorry for Kathy trying to manage him!

And the fill in bit where he is filmed mincing down a New York street and says "that's a take.." at the end. He must really like the sound of his own voice.

Shame, as although I don't like some of the clothes, there was a nice looking v neck knitted dress in a teal colour that would have looked good with boots. His over- bearing personality detracted from the product and I had to turn over.

some of them do not loook to bad, but I have never bought any as I do not like the idea of paying to send it back, so do not buy what goes for fashion on QVC, saying that, some of it looks ok

I have just had the misfortune to have Q on with Lenny. Had to switch off! He can't stop talking and kept piping up at awkward moments even when off camera and I felt a bit sorry for Kathy trying to manage him!

And the fill in bit where he is filmed mincing down a New York street and says "that's a take.." at the end. He must really like the sound of his own voice.

Shame, as although I don't like some of the clothes, there was a nice looking v neck knitted dress in a teal colour that would have looked good with boots. His over- bearing personality detracted from the product and I had to turn over.

I've got that dress Weathergirl. In black. It's been around for a while so you might find a bargain on eBay. It's very easy to wear. It's got a proper knitted hem, cuffs and neckline but the dress itself is a knit fabric. It's stretchy and comfortable but doesn't sag or stretch in the way some knitted stuff can. The only thing I would say is that on a chilly day the v back on the dress is a bit hmmm. I didn't wear it to the office a few weeks back when our heating was bust because the back of my neck would have been cold. And I really don't feel the cold much. If the heating is one its absolutely fine.

Thanks Tink, I will look on ebay as the Teal is sold out in my size. I didn't realise it had a V back, I just love V neck things.

There seemed to be an awkward moment just then. He wanted to carry on talking about an item and the powers that be obviously didn't so Catherine started talking about something else and he walked behind here and said that he couldn't talk about it and he seemed to screw up the item :) She handled it pretty well and moved on fairly seamlessly :grin:

I have that dress in Black, also two short sleeved roll neck knitted dresses from Lenny, I love them all, the quality is good and have had compliments for all three of them.

PS I really liked the Teal one too.

did anyone just hear Lennie talk about Kathy?. He was saying how she is a 'fuller lady' and he then said, out very loud how Kathy must be a size 16 and how he thought she would not want anything clinging to her hips!! Catherine looked very uneasy and I think she must have been very embarrased and shocked at what he was saying.

Yes, that must have been awkward but when he was on with Kathy earlier she herself said she is a size 16, but she said it was more 16 top and 14 bottom. Lenny said it was her shoulders, and Kathy said she has swimmers shoulders. So it's a bit rude of Lenny to be talking about Kathy's hips.

Latest posts

Back