Nina Leonard fashion...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyMum

Registered Shopper
I don't usually put QVC and fashion together in the same breath, but I just caught the last 10 mins or so of the Nina Leonard hour while having a quick cuppa, and must say I'm impressed with some of those styles...IF ONLY they would look as good on a 5'6" dumpy OAP who has to wear sensible mumsy shoes now as they do on the lovely Beth & Tanya...in my dreams huh..!

I don't usually put QVC and fashion together in the same breath, but I just caught the last 10 mins or so of the Nina Leonard hour while having a quick cuppa, and must say I'm impressed with some of those styles...IF ONLY they would look as good on a 5'6" dumpy OAP who has to wear sensible mumsy shoes now as they do on the lovely Beth & Tanya...in my dreams huh..!

I know exactly what you mean BM I have 3 items and they are lovely really good fit and very nicely styled . :hi:

was i just unlucky ?

i may be in the minority but i purchased an item for a family member a few weeks ago. she had seen a reversible cape for around £35 and thought it was very nice. i hadnt purchased from this range myself or had she. when i ordered they were reduced to around £20 but are now priced at £10 in the clearance. the grey/chocolate one arrived and they are awaiting stock for the other ( in other words dont hold your breath as its not arriving):angry::angry::angry:

the quality is not great but she liked the style so keeping it. the material was just cheap and wont imo be an investment as it resembles cheap sweatshirt material. with all the waffle lenny spills i thought it would be of better quality.

maybe it was just this item and others from the range are better quality:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:

I got one of their dresses and though it was nice it was made for someone 6' tall. I am 5'7 and it came to my ankles!

i bought a few pairs of the trousers....i needed to be 6'12" tall & wear highest of heels which sadly i can only wear flatties........if he would only sell a petite range BUT still in the larger sizes too.....good at outlet prices......i would have had to chop a foot length off & then turn them up..sadly went back

Latest posts

Back