Nicky Gerwitz's hair

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

reflexgirl

Registered Shopper
Its nice to see nicky has her hair loose this time and not tied back. However, I have just watched a video of lola rose from the 1pm hour, in particular the scarf and noticed that Nicky's hair style sports a very very short fringe. I cant say that I have noticed it before and always thought she pulled her hair tight across somehow and then behind her ears. Wow. I think it suits her face. I dont know anybody who has longer hair who then has such a short fringe.
Am intriqued and cant' stop looking at it now and missing all the lovely jewellery.

I think I am going doolally. I thought your post was entitled "Ricky Gervais' hair"!!!!
My husband (also on leave with me this week) was very impressed when I likened Rebekah Brooks to the Borg Queen. OMG what is wrong with me?!

I think I am going doolally. I thought your post was entitled "Ricky Gervais' hair"!!!!
My husband (also on leave with me this week) was very impressed when I likened Rebekah Brooks to the Borg Queen. OMG what is wrong with me?!

LOL, thats really funny! OMG, have just looked up the piccie of the Borg Queen - yes, scary!

OMG!!

:sweat:I'm fascinated by her hair too- I didn't realise it was a fringe- wonder which hairdresser is guilty, sorry responsible!

I know, have been watching today - really enjoyed the 2 hours with julia incidently BUT I just couldn't stop scrutinising her fringe. She was sitting on the left today so you could see that it was about 1cm in length around the parting area. What is wrong with me that I cant stop looking at it - totally distracting for me but don't know why!!!!!!! ha ha

And what is she eating during the show. I thought at first that maybe it was a nervous tic type of thing, pretending you've got something in your mouth, you know, a bit like twirling your hair or pulling your earrings. But I noticed a couple of times today when she laughed that she had a big lump of something in there, and what's more she was having a good old chomp not a discrete little nibble :wonder: I have noticed this before on her shows, maybe she suffers with low blood sugar or something and has to eat every so often (like every 5 mins). Perhaps some of you out there could enlighten me 'cos it's really bugging me now.

Its not as though she's fat and can't go for an hour without something to nosh, like my friend who I caught eating dog biscuits the other day, honest !!!! Oh dear

And what is she eating during the show. I thought at first that maybe it was a nervous tic type of thing, pretending you've got something in your mouth, you know, a bit like twirling your hair or pulling your earrings. But I noticed a couple of times today when she laughed that she had a big lump of something in there, and what's more she was having a good old chomp not a discrete little nibble :wonder: I have noticed this before on her shows, maybe she suffers with low blood sugar or something and has to eat every so often (like every 5 mins). Perhaps some of you out there could enlighten me 'cos it's really bugging me now.

Its not as though she's fat and can't go for an hour without something to nosh, like my friend who I caught eating dog biscuits the other day, honest !!!! Oh dear

she was chewing gum, classy! Not a good luck when promoting your products Nicky.

Nicky's got the 'micro fringe'. There was a thread about this a short while back. It suits her. My goodness, though, it must be high maintenance in terms of going to the hairdresser all the time for a trim - looks like hyper precision involved in this cut: not one to try yourself at home! (I saw Nicky chewing too and thought it was gum, but come to think of it, I remember Julia showing the love heart sweeties, an today Dale said there was 'a lot of love in this room', so that's probably a reference to it too.)

I've not heard of the micro fringe. Very brave, but as I said in my original post, it suits her face. Can only imagine if I had one, it would probably stick out like a paintbrush!

I agree reflexgirl: my hair would probably stick out like a paintbrush too (unless I had hundreds of pounds to spend on a top class hair cutter).

I've not heard of the micro fringe. Very brave, but as I said in my original post, it suits her face. Can only imagine if I had one, it would probably stick out like a paintbrush!

My friend sports a micro fringe. She cuts it herself, using thinning scissors to soften the cut line. She wets & gels it every morning.

I'm having a blue fit and growing my fringe out. Largely because it's ridiculously high maintenance BUT I now have to put makeup on my forehead. I haven't bothered for years lol.

Nikki must have had to smack on the makeup for years. Her hair has always been like that as far I can remember. It's different for sure but it does suit her. I love her quirky style.

And she was eating sweets. She said she gets very nervous and wound up knowing she has to do two hour shows and I think the sweeties help with the nerves. Or that's what she implied.

Nicky's got the 'micro fringe'. There was a thread about this a short while back. It suits her. My goodness, though, it must be high maintenance in terms of going to the hairdresser all the time for a trim - looks like hyper precision involved in this cut: not one to try yourself at home! (I saw Nicky chewing too and thought it was gum, but come to think of it, I remember Julia showing the love heart sweeties, an today Dale said there was 'a lot of love in this room', so that's probably a reference to it too.)

Not really, my daughter achieved this look cutting her own hair at the age of 5. It gave the hairdresser a laugh but there wasn't much she could do until it grew a little.

Jude xx

It might have been Love Hearts, but to talk with your mouth full so that everyone can see what you're eating is not very professional. But I have noticed it before with her, I think she likes her sweeties. But if you're trying to promote a business then talking with your mouth full is not a good idea.

Who is Roger? Is he Nikki's man? I have seen him a few times now but no introduction/explanation/blowing smoke up his backside....so he's obviously not that important!

I think Nicky is one of my favourite guests - the other ones I like are the Van Dal lady, Carolyn Pollack and the one from Frank Usher. They all appear natural and endearing. If Nicky has to eat sweets to cope with a two-hour show then I like her even more. She has unconventional looks, which I like, and I think the hairstyle is pure genius. It wouldn't suit many but somehow it is great on her - it adds an edgy feel. I think she is a little eccentric and arty.
Liz Earle, despite her pretty face and soft pastel clothing, looks a hard-nosed business woman and I, for one, wouldn't like to be on the receiving end of her wrath. I think Suarti is a phoney, and the Bibbi woman is vile. The cookery Easy Yio woman has the weirdest hair ever. Real helmet head - but suits her because she is so boring.

Who is Roger? Is he Nikki's man? I have seen him a few times now but no introduction/explanation/blowing smoke up his backside....so he's obviously not that important!

Roger is the sales director at Lola Rose, he is not Nikki's husband.

Latest posts

Back