Nice to see Lola Rose

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

whitesnake

Registered Shopper
I really enjoyed watching the Lola Rose show this lunchtime' It seems ages since Nikki Gewitz has been on so it was good to see her too. I really love this range and over the years have ended up with quite a collection of her pieces. I nearly always end up treating myself to something whenever I watch a show. I have managed to avoid so far but there is the 7pm show to get through yet. Oh well we have to treat ourselves every now and again!!

I really enjoyed watching the Lola Rose show this lunchtime' It seems ages since Nikki Gewitz has been on so it was good to see her too. I really love this range and over the years have ended up with quite a collection of her pieces. I nearly always end up treating myself to something whenever I watch a show. I have managed to avoid so far but there is the 7pm show to get through yet. Oh well we have to treat ourselves every now and again!!

I agree, it was a nice lunchtime show. I have far too much of her jewellery accrued over the years and I too managed to avoid so far! On my TV though she looked a funny orangey colour, as did Catherine. Micael looked ok. Fake tan maybe?

Nikki is always a comforting watch but thankfully I've got too much jewellery so can't be tempted. I think.

So many of her items that I am interested in have gone up in price - the QVC price has kicked in - and with the £3.95 p&p added on, it's just a bit more than what I care to pay. The statement pieces are gorgeous, well some are, but not really me. I go more for the slightly smaller ones but they are pricey now. Or maybe I have become tight with the credit card. Might wait for her own sales and hope that there is something I want.

Keep watching the LR website. I bought one of the necklaces now selling at £34 (the Bernette) on a sale there for £14 a year ago. I wonder if they deliberately run down stocks that they're going to bring back on QVC so QVC can sell at its own inflated prices.

I love the Lola Rose sale - usually around end of June I think, and just before Christmas.

Yes I got a blue sandstone Darcey necklace for £15 in their sale, it is lovely and was reduced from £49 so a great bargain, I would like something in the electric blue colour next :nod:

as much as i like lola rose, nicki's hair is just awful... i've never seen anything like it!

Just in case anyone else is interested, Amazon have the Lola Rose Jennie bracelet on sale at £12.80. It somehow fell into my basket and before I knew it - the sale went through. There is a good selection of colours too.

Just in case anyone else is interested, Amazon have the Lola Rose Jennie bracelet on sale at £12.80. It somehow fell into my basket and before I knew it - the sale went through. There is a good selection of colours too.

Thanks for the heads up re Amazon. I bought the Carmela for £12.00 + free p&p - £30 on her website reduced to £21 - so it's a real bargain.

Ordered 17/6. Estimated delivery 21-23/6. Arrived today! Big box for a small bracelet which meant it couldn't go through the letterbox but my neighbour took it in for me 😃

The bracelet's just what I wanted. Hope you're happy with yours x

Thanks for the heads up re Amazon. I bought the Carmela for £12.00 + free p&p - £30 on her website reduced to £21 - so it's a real bargain.

Ordered 17/6. Estimated delivery 21-23/6. Arrived today! Big box for a small bracelet which meant it couldn't go through the letterbox but my neighbour took it in for me 

The bracelet's just what I wanted. Hope you're happy with yours x

Glad you liked your bracelet I Love Chocolate - my Jennie arrived today and it is very nice. Went for the pink and orange mix. Mine also was in a big box.

CallMeQ I love the LR scarves and have a few but much as I love them I can't say I think they're worth the full price of £55. House of Fraser often have them in the sale and there are some both on HOF and the LR websites at sale prices right now. I'll happily pay £27.50 but I've been lucky on the LR website to get them for £16.50 and that's a real bargain price. If you're buying as a gift you can get a lovely scarf box which really makes it look special.

gap have a sale on and have some lovely scarves and a beautiful cotton/silk mix fine sweater for £9.99. the sweater is more of a tunic. so happy to have lost some weight and can shop in gap again

I like the scarves - they are a generous size and very soft. I wear them pretty much all year around but I do wait for sales before purchasing.

Latest posts

Back