ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JULIAHAM

Registered Shopper
Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello. I have been a lurker for a while now and realised its about time to take the next step.
I watch both QVC and Ideal World, though QVC is far better imo.

I was hoping someone could tell me what has happened to Casual & Co as I dont see much of it on anymore, has Genevieve left the brand, I assumed that it was her brand of fashion. I did purchase some good items from the range, my favourite though has to be Ronni Nicole.

Hi JuliaHam!
As a relative newcomer to this forum myself, i'd like to say hello and welcome!

I'd been a lurker for a while but took the plunge and signed up a few months ago. I'm sure you'll enjoy offering your opinion or commenting on threads already started.

I think there was a thread a while ago about Casual & Co....perhaps someone more informed than me can help you out on this one.

hi julia and welcome to the forum :hi:

i'm not sure about casual and co but they do have a lot of products on the website. genevieve went to ideal world but not with casual and co i don't think.

Hi Julia

Welcome to the forum! Its fun on here isnt it? Not much help on the clothes front as I haven't taken the plunge into QVC fashion yet!

Enjoy posting! xx

Hi Julia.
I love it here, hope you will too.

Casual & Co is still featured on Q's website

Last edited:
Hello from me too, it's great here!

Sorry can't tell you anything about casual & co, although as others have said there is some stuff on the website. Is it listed in the TV guide for future airings?

Latest posts

Back