Newbie onboard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:sun::handshake::hi:

Welcome to the madhouse Dipper - I am sure you will enjoy your time here.

And I am not addicted in any way - the good news is the works firewall does not stop this page (it does facebook:sad:) so if I havent had time for my first fix before work i can always catch up as I am doing now :lol:

I hope you enjoy chatting with us xxx
welcome.gif

Hi and hello to the forum, what type of doggys do you have? I have 3 cocker spaniels and I still haven't managed to put there picture as my avatar.

Hi and hello to the forum, what type of doggys do you have? I have 3 cocker spaniels and I still haven't managed to put there picture as my avatar.

Hello there, 3 cocker spaniels, how lovely, I have one border terrier, I'm working on 'him indoors' to get a second one though.

Hi Dipper, Welcome to the forum you will find it great fun (especially when Kitten with Claws posts) but really helpfull when you need to know what others think of certain products before you buy. I have a little Yorkie who is absolutely the sweetest natured dog I have ever owned, and an African Grey parrot who talks and sings to me all day long.

Hi Dipper and welcome! :hi:

I have found that by reading the posts here my spending at QVC has gone down and I have saved money :happy: ... to spend on other great websites that the peeps here have directed me to!!

:hi: and welcome to ST, its the best forum ever and any LE fan is a friend of mine :D
I am sure you will have a great time here - enjoy :)

Hi Dipper and welcome to the gang and what a lovely gang it is, im sure you'll be as obssessed with it as much as the rest of us :) xx

Latest posts

Back