Newbie onboard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dipper

Registered Shopper
Hello there
I came across this forum a few days ago and haven't been able to leave it alone, so I've taken the plunge to join you all, if you'll have me?
You seem an upfront and honest (and slightly wacky but in a nice way) kind of gang.
Looking forward to moaning about the presenters, grabbing bargains and generally having a laugh with you all.:hi:

Hello Dipper! Welcome to the forum, you will find it addictive and fun. What are your favourite QVC products? I cannot resist Honora Pearls, Southwestern Silver, some handbags, Laura Gellar makeup and Liz Earl TSVs!

hello dipper you will love it here. everyone is kind and friendly lovely mods sazza and fraggle and lovely graham. you will love it!!!!

Welcome-Pink.gif

Welcome

Hi Dipper,
Welcome to ST - I warn you, it is addictive and very soon you will need several fixes a day! I am a hopeless addict myself, so I know what I am talking about!

:wave2::wave2::wave2:

:hi::hi::hi:

A big warm welcome from me too Dipper. You'll definitely have great fun and receive lots of tips and advice.

Welcome, Dipper. This is a great place to learn about The Dark Underside of QVC :grin:. And SuperCoolWillow is an ace at winkling out the hidden bargains.

Hello Dipper! Welcome to the forum, you will find it addictive and fun. What are your favourite QVC products? I cannot resist Honora Pearls, Southwestern Silver, some handbags, Laura Gellar makeup and Liz Earl TSVs!

Hi Mia, thank you for your welcome. Favourite QVC lines, em that's a hard one since I have probably bought something from every one, including the DIY shows. Since I can no longer look my post man in the eye I have limited myself to Kipling and Liz Earle, oh and some of Laura Geller's make up and dare I say it some of the plants. I think there is a Liz Earle TSV coming up soon as well...I need more storage space at home for all this!

Hi Dipper,
Welcome to ST - I warn you, it is addictive and very soon you will need several fixes a day! I am a hopeless addict myself, so I know what I am talking about!

:wave2::wave2::wave2:

Hi there, thank you for the warning, hopefully while I'm on here I'm not spending my hard earned with QVC, so it's a winner all round.

:clapping:

:hi::hi::hi:

A big warm welcome from me too Dipper. You'll definitely have great fun and receive lots of tips and advice.

Hello and thank you. I'm loving all your avatar pictures especially the doggy ones, I have a pooch myself so hopefully I'll learn how to add a picture of hime too.:grin:

Hello and thank you. I'm loving all your avatar pictures especially the doggy ones, I have a pooch myself so hopefully I'll learn how to add a picture of hime too.:grin:

Look forward to seeing him. My avatar picture is Maisie, my 5 year-old Bearded Collie who can be a real handful at times!!

Latest posts

Back