New year, new attitude! Presenter appreciation starts here... on 2nd thoughts ..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

JR's Ego

Registered Shopper
Its true. Its human nature to dislike someone. Just because. They could just be there, in front of you, and even before engaging with them, you have already decided in your mind, you are not going to like them. So maybe 2013 is the time to turn this around, to appreciate these lovely QVC presenters? Good God, I've tried to consider this, but I just cannot, as long as there are certain presenters, still there on the monitors/screens GRATING on ones NERVES.

Ill get to the point. JILL FRANKS.
Oh go away!!

Four annoying words:

HILARIOUS
SCRUNCHER
GIRLFRIEND
HONEY
and a phrase to top it all off
'OH STOP IT'

Im trying desperately to like JF. I'm failing, and now admit that I require therapy. I will send the Psychiatric bill to JF

Happy New Year everyone.:glass::mysmilie_844: Hope I'm not alone in my thoughts, however I appreciate there are some JF fans...

Trying so hard to like her you thought you would start another thread. Nice work.

I like her also, doesn't bother me her chatting away, she's a bit ditsy, which i like

**close thread** requirement I feel!!!

Im obviously on my own with this opinion.

Have fun at your parties tonight!
sincerely ~ JRE

OK then Im going out on a limb here but next time Revitalash Dolly Face is on Im going to try and post something positive about her

I mean how hard can it be.................................:thinking:

OK then Im going out on a limb here but next time Revitalash Dolly Face is on Im going to try and post something positive about her

I mean how hard can it be.................................:thinking:

She has nice eyelashes.

You are not alone JRE- I think it's the "us girlies" simpering which really grates with me- grow up you silly WOMAN- you'll never see 40 again, you are not big ( au contraire), not clever, not (intentionally anway) funny, though I must confess, I find her strangely entertaining in a kind of freak-show way!
So maybe she's not as silly as she looks!!:wink

I feel the way you do for JF about Claire Sutton-I absolutely cringe and feel embarassed when she is on screen, as she is sooo false and as another in her mid 40's needs to grow up and drop the fake girly wirly act.

I feel the way you do for JF about Claire Sutton-I absolutely cringe and feel embarassed when she is on screen, as she is sooo false and as another in her mid 40's needs to grow up and drop the fake girly wirly act.

same here - more babey wabey than girly wirly even ;)

I always try to confine my comments - good or critical, to the presenting style and often their on-screen dress/grooming which to me is all part of their presentation.

However I know I'm guilty of sneaking in the odd bitchy or inappropriate comment from time to time, and I promise that during 2013 I will aim to curb this weakness of mine :mysmilie_454:

Linda xx

Shame to end the year on a negative note, so I will say that JF does not irritate me even though she is a bit of a 'chatterbox' on screen.

happyny_girl.gif
to you all........

Latest posts

Back