New Tova perfume coming up?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Scouser

Registered Shopper
Did I see that Tova was scheduled to be on QVC UK in December? I often use a site called :

nowsmellthis.blogharbor.com

In the "new" perfume section they mention that Tova is launching a new perfume called Ambre D'Oro ("expressing the bold romantic culture and luscious vegetation of Italy") Also what looks to be a new version of Tova Signature Reserve (with 34% essential oils, one of the highest concentrations available in fragrance) Both of these snippets of info had been posted recently. I remember she did bring out a "reserve " version a couple of years back. Both new fragrances will be available on QVC US.

Yes Scouser, I did notice the new Tova perfume available on USA QVC. I don't know if she will launch it here on 17th though or not, do you?

pah! Never mind new fragrances I want Tova Calm! But thanks Scouser for the info. :)

Don't think she will ever bring Calm back. Although there are a lot of requests for it when she airs. I have never tried it

Tova Calm always reminded me of the the Yardleys Panache perfume ,, dont know if they still make that one either :33:

pah! Never mind new fragrances I want Tova Calm! But thanks Scouser for the info. :)

another here who would like .calm. I have heard her say it will be back many times when asked on air but it never appears.

When I saw this Dazzler, I thought you would like it.

If you get it you will have to let us know what it's like.

T x

Thanks Tabatha,I have my eye on it as soons as I am able I will get this. Just had the Time lulu fragrance this morning of hubby for Valentine and that is really nice too.

Had a look on the US site. Says its musky/floral. Reviews mixed (3.8/5). Some say it's too sweet, some say it doesn't last. Many just say they love Tova's other fragrances, but not this one.

Had a look on the US site. Says its musky/floral. Reviews mixed (3.8/5). Some say it's too sweet, some say it doesn't last. Many just say they love Tova's other fragrances, but not this one.

I love musky smells and sweet ones!:32:

Anyone ordered this Ambre D'oro? Tova is on Sunday, and then Mon its "Gift of Fragrance" TSV. Does anyone know what the TSV Fragrance will be?

On The Soup(on the E Channel), last night they did Home Shopping and there was Tova pushing the new fragrance. Boy did Joel take the big P out of her presentation of it. Tova was sitting beside the host US QVC and giving the full fantasy petit grain the best in the world etc. Then Joel after the clip turned and pretending to be Tova turned to the host and said, Beat that Bitch!:1:

Latest posts

Back