New presenters Anna & Micael

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

missymissfabulous

Registered Shopper
Both result in an instant switch off I'm afraid .... amatuerish, insincere and cold ... (Anna's very 80s make up needs sorting out too !!)

Helping me to save money though :whew:

Last edited:

I can take them or leave them, but I most definitely leave Carmen Thomas and Craig Rowe....

Carmel's strident voice is a turn off, but I quite like Anna even though she came out with a few weird random statements when presenting a clothes show.

Anna (is she the one that's been on this monrning?) spends all her time going on about how new all the products and ranges are because she's new at qvc. Never watched it before you got the job then eh love? Hmmmm. Oh and she keeps pronouncing the names if everything wrong, not enough preparation being done?
Sorry, I'm not keen.

No can't say I'm keen on Anna either although any one is better than JF:headbang:

Cant be doing with Anna - she always seems to be wriggling and bouncing about.
Micael is ok if he would tone th evoice down a bit - too shouty for my liking

Is Anna the lady who was on this morning in a bright yellow top? If so, she is irritating - keeps smiling and wrinkling up her nose. Don't know if its a nervous twitch but it makes her look likes she about 6. Stop it ...... ROFL

I can take them or leave them, but I most definitely leave Carmen Thomas and Craig Rowe....

Who the hell is Carmen !!!! (told you I've been good not watching !)

Craig used to irritate the life out of me .. but do you know what I've quite warmed to him ... especially the faces he pulls when taste testing anything .... at one time I thought Easiyo was orgasmic yogurt following Craig's demo, until that is I bought some and was promptly disappointed :giggle:

Missy x

Is Anna the lady who was on this morning in a bright yellow top? If so, she is irritating - keeps smiling and wrinkling up her nose. Don't know if its a nervous twitch but it makes her look likes she about 6. Stop it ...... ROFL

oh yes, I picked up on that about her straightaway! don't know if she's aware of screwing up her eyes and nose all the time or maybe she thinks it looks cute....it doesn't!

Latest posts

Back