New Presenter - Round Two

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lol
Well, I don't want to break Burly's heart, but I wondered if Julia might be considering it - not that she's old mind! Let's get that straight. She might however want to spend more time in her villa & just put her feet up or even write more books .....

I wouldn't blame her! Wish i could do that :0(

I wouldn't blame her! Wish i could do that :0(

The Queen will never leave her castle. ;) And i think you should write a book BurlyB, i think it would be very

entertaining. There's another few people here who could share their talent as well IMO

Oh yes someone mentioned Sparkle TV a while back, must find it!
Yes I remember it Sazza but assumed they would rethink it given that they seem to have hit a dry spot on the main channel! Will that be a dedicated eeek channel?

The Queen will never leave her castle. ;) And i think you should write a book BurlyB, i think it would be very

entertaining. There's another few people here who could share their talent as well IMO

Barbs I think we are a very talented and entertaining lot on here.

I think you have a point DJ, there must be some rumbling at QVC Towers :nod:

the trouble is that regardless of how engaging and competent any new presenters may be it will not distract from the fact that the products are very samey, the schedules are boring and repetitive and the p and p is extortionate. The whole enterprise needs a complete overhaul.Rather than bringing in new faces they need to bring new product lines and address the massive amounts they charge for shipping out minuscule pieces of jewellery etc.

What it looks like to me is a push for experienced presenters and not. ex dancers etc. Maybe the format is going to change .

What it looks like to me is a push for experienced presenters and not. ex dancers etc. Maybe the format is going to change .

I detect a smidgeon of sniffiness in the way you describe them as ex dancers and I find this offensive. Expression through the medium of daaaance is an art form close to my heart. Look at the variety we have represented by Q:

Julia Roberts -cruise ship
Jilly Halliday - pans people imitation
Claire Sutton -cheerleader
Jill Franks -panto
Catherine Huntey -pole

I think a little respect is in order... No?

I detect a smidgeon of sniffiness in the way you describe them as ex dancers and I find this offensive. Expression through the medium of daaaance is an art form close to my heart. Look at the variety we have represented by Q:

Jill Franks -panto
Catherine Huntey -pole

In your own words (or word) NO

Jill Franks -panto
Catherine Huntey -pole

Sniffines moi ?
I have huge respect for wrapping your legs around a pole and writhing around provocatively.
As you know after my recent encounter with JR i will not hear a word against her. Cruise ship dancer How very dare you. She would be saddened to hear you describe her like that.

Latest posts

Back