New Presenter - Daniel Green!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Evie

Registered Shopper
I have just seen this on the QVC site. He starts on Monday 2nd Feb. at 5pm. He describes himself as passionate, energetic and genuine. I can't wait!:11:

oooh, he looks pretty good ! Maybe make the other male presenters work a bit harder now !

Some new blood on the set will make me watch a bit more now.

He describes himself as genuine eh....give him a few months/years with QVC and see does it last! It does with some but not all!:22:

I have just seen this on the QVC site. He starts on Monday 2nd Feb. at 5pm. He describes himself as passionate, energetic and genuine. I can't wait!:11:

Chef new male presenter doing :

Dolce Cabo Fashion Collection • Monday 2 Feb • 5pm
Dolce Cabo interprets the newest trends from the catwalk using the best quality yarns and fabrics. Each piece is carefully designed to complement your existing wardrobe.

Sounds about right QVC.

I personally think it's great having new presenters...keeps the others on their toes. Not naming names but some presenters have their feet well under the table and maybe feel they have become part of the establishment...fresh blood might shake them up a bit... mwahaha...(evil laugh). I'd like to clear out some of those who are past their sell by date and I'm not talking older presenters...I'm talking about the ones who are wound up and off they go repeating the same old cliches...that's amaaaaazing, wheeze, sniff, hair flick, look at self in monitor...know who I mean?

i remember him on a prog called fat academy I think with Penny Smith he seems very nice I agree looby he is quite a looker a big improvement for QVC

Latest posts

Back