New Polyester Range - 6th May!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

*offers Louise a doughnut*

dunkin-donuts-coupons-free-donut-in-national-doughnut-day.jpg

You don't realise how lucky you are - you can go to normal shops unlike me and Mrs J :grin:

I am a size 4-6 and the website lists this range as starting from a chest 26.5", which would be ideal for me. The fashion itself is not, however, especially hip. Although I do think the sizing is wrong, I would only be buying it because, finally, here is a range which will hopefully fit me. I don't wear tops which show my arms or cleavage/shoulders as they are quite thin and so these clothes would do nothing to enhance my shape.

How to upset the majority of the forum in one foul swoop! :giggle:

hehehheeee - this thread is hilarious....but what has happened to qvc 'fashion' for pete's sake?! years ago - many years, say 10-15 - i actually quite liked some of it and used to enjoy the shows.

Maybe the nylon is Louise's secret?
She used to be a size 38 and then spent 3 years wearing Kim and co solidly, day and night till it all got sweated out?

okayyyyyyy..........forget zumba - bring on the kim&co! :angel:

I would think someone at the smaller size ranges has the same difficulty sourcing clothes as those at the opposite end of the spectrum, unless you wear haute couture of course!

Latest posts

Back