New mineral foundation

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ruthmay

Registered Shopper
Bobbi Brown has just launched on line, on general sale in September, think there is a show on Q then.:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

The Bobbi Brown selection on QVC is awful and the prices when you add on the postage are the same as from the counter or online, apart from when they put eyeliner sets together. Buying direct from the Bobbi Brown site you often get free postage and free gifts if you spend over a certain amount.
I got the email from Bobbi Brown about the new mineral make up it sounds quite nice I might give it a go next time i need foundation. I really, really wish we would get a Bobbi Brown TSV but have but given up hope of that ever happening

Yes, Happy Shopper, that's right. got free postage and 2 goodies with mine. will let you know what it is like, due for delivery Thursday.

They also have it in store already - I got the email and went into House of Fraser today when I was shopping as I wanted to check the colour. The Mineral foundation does not come in the standard BB foundation shades so I wanted to ask the assistants which colour I would be in it so I can order online and get my freebies!

Latest posts

Back