New member & Kipling super bargain price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

sammyhamster

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a while now and finally plucked up the courage to post. I'm a Kipling addict and, knowing that so many of you love Kipling too, i registered to share a bargain I found .

The item number is 139891 Kipling Brett Small Hobo Style Handbag. There are quite a few colours (I went for night purple). The bargain price is £21.49 reduced from £36.75 originally.

Sorry I couldn't post a link - I'll find my way around eventually!:confused2:

Welcome!

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://submiturpics.com/uploads/pages/3683/info.html" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

Welcome to the forum Sammyhamster. Keep up the bargain hunting as we all love a bargain on here! :happy:

Hi everyone. I've been lurking for a while now and finally plucked up the courage to post. I'm a Kipling addict and, knowing that so many of you love Kipling too, i registered to share a bargain I found .

The item number is 139891 Kipling Brett Small Hobo Style Handbag. There are quite a few colours (I went for night purple). The bargain price is £21.49 reduced from £36.75 originally.

Sorry I couldn't post a link - I'll find my way around eventually!:confused2:

Sorry sammyhamster, I didn't see your post and just duplicated it! Can you tell me what colour the Night Purple is, there's no picture of it.

you are misleading the 'customer' about your true intentions, loveheart.:wait2:

hello :wave2:and welcome, Sammyhamster.

Whatever do you mean WS. My intentions are to welcome Sammyhamster and to congratulate her on her bargain spotting. As a new member I don't want to frighten her away with tales of f.a.r.ting. I don't think she is ready for that yet. However, if she posts too many bargains and tempts some of our, shall we say more easily led members then I may have to take action.

Sorry sammyhamster, I didn't see your post and just duplicated it! Can you tell me what colour the Night Purple is, there's no picture of it.

I would also like to know what colour Night Purple is as I'm quite tempted.

Welcome, sammyhamster, hope you enjoy the forum and well done on spotting this bargain. :hi:

Latest posts

Back