New Lola Rose Watch!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

http://www.qvcuk.com/Lola-Rose-Ston...ml?sc=NVSTNW&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-23-_-304158

Item no:304158
Lola Rose Stone Print Watch with Leather Strap

QVC Price: £59.00
Event Price :
£49.92
P&P: £3.95

I haven't seen it aired and its already only available on wait list...

Looks very nice though.

thats because its not been aired yet & they are stopping people from ordering it as they know it will go as its the first one ever so its most likely in stock but they just put that up to stop the orders coming in for it already

thats because its not been aired yet & they are stopping people from ordering it as they know it will go as its the first one ever so its most likely in stock but they just put that up to stop the orders coming in for it already

naughty, naughty! thank you SCW

Nicki and her stand in have been wearing them on the last few shows and going all giggly saying it was supposed to be hush hush. I didn't think they were anything special, nice enough but that's all.

If you look at some of the videos you might catch a look of it.

to be honest they shouldnt of put it up but there again i had the number of it a couple months ago so been sat on it waiting to see what it was like but i think the price is expensive

It is on the website already as LR themselves are telling people about it and saying they can order on Waitlist now ahead of their anniversary shows later this month.

It is on the website already as LR themselves are telling people about it and saying they can order on Waitlist now ahead of their anniversary shows later this month.

I've ordered the taupe on wait list, if its not worth they money I'll return but i really do like the look of it.

I don't know what it is about watches but I buy quite a lot, expensive, cheap and everything in between but rarely wear one. I just can't resist them.

I don't know what it is about watches but I buy quite a lot, expensive, cheap and everything in between but rarely wear one. I just can't resist them.

you sound like my son, he buys them for no reason at all, all costs and wears the same one every day lol. i can't say much, i buy bags :mysmilie_50:

I really like these, they look very nice.

I think my favourite is the blue, followed by the taupe & then the pink.

I'm not sure I would get much wear out the pink, but I wear alot of blue & navy, so I'm thinking of ordering the blue one on waitlist. But I like the taupe too.

I never wear a watch - don't like to see my life ticking by - however, I do like the taupe. £49 for a watch seems a lot though.

CC

Tried ordering the blue using Qcut. Says not a valid number so showing up but not properly in the system yet. Might try calling tomorrow or, more likely (thankfully!) I will talk myself out of it!

The Lola Rose watch can now be ordered from the web. I had 2 on wait list but were still showing as awaiting stock when I put the others in my basket. I asked for them to be cancelled and then reordered from the web. I don't trust the wait list, sometimes I think it gets forgotten about. Looking forward to getting them :mysmilie_8:

Mine was dispatched earlier in the week too.

The shipping via Royal Mail & Hermes confuses me - I paid £3.95 postage for this watch and it has been dispatched via RM. However, I paid £3.95 for the nano electronic foot file TSV last week and that came via Hermes. The watch is far more expensive than the foot file.

Mine arrived this morning. I went for the blue - it has a silver case which looks well. I think its a fair price for the quality so I'm chuffed with it!

Latest posts

Back