New i-pad app doesn't work properly!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Golden Brown

Registered Shopper
QVC have been promoting their new app for the i-pad. However, they should have tested it properly first to see that it works! It is painfully slow, and when you click on a show to see the items, you get a completely different hour. The timings are all wrong too. On the positive side, the look and functions available are an improvement over the old app. However, just like the launch of their new website a couple of years ago, they have shot themselves in the foot by not ensuring it is fit for purpose.

Yep totally agree, when it first appeared I went through the schedule to set up some alerts it was diabolical! I don't know who does their computer tech side but they need to get some better people in me thinks! They forever have problems with both apps and the website, not good.

I struggled to find where to go to search for items in the show when I used it, I ended up going back to the web site and I am ok with stuff like this, I really don't line it
Also, I'm sure when Debbie Flint was showing it the other day she was using the old one

I can echo the above comments after deleting the app less than an hour after installing it. It was so annoying and disappointing. The one good thing was being able to watch individual product videos which wasn't possible on an iPad before

I can echo the above comments after deleting the app less than an hour after installing it. It was so annoying and disappointing. The one good thing was being able to watch individual product videos which wasn't possible on an iPad before

Where did you find the individual item videos? I can't see any where are they hiding? Always found it strange the USA videos work but they can't be bothered to sort out the UK ones!

i prefer the iphone app, much easier - and the new improvements which mean you can actually order waitlist or advanced order items on it now makes life soo much easier

I too would like to know where you found that you were able to watch individual product videos please

I downloaded it to watch the live shows which reused to play on my iPad. The app was rubish., I deleted it after a few mins, interestingly the review feature on the App Store has been disabled so I can't leave a review to warn other people. Why are QVC so backward when it comes to customer technology , has it been designed by Charlie and Simon?

Latest posts

Back