New fashion line- Kim Parrish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think seeing Julia in that purple top was reverse clever marketing, allbeit unintentional!
I wonder how many people had that top in their basket after seeing it on the model,and then pressed the "remove item" button pretty sharpish after seeing it clinging to Julia's body in a hideously unflattering manner.
Julia knew she looked awful in that top as she was pulling at it and re arranging herself constantly.:11:

I think seeing Julia in that purple top was reverse clever marketing, allbeit unintentional!
I wonder how many people had that top in their basket after seeing it on the model,and then pressed the "remove item" button pretty sharpish after seeing it clinging to Julia's body in a hideously unflattering manner.
Julia knew she looked awful in that top as she was pulling at it and re arranging herself constantly.:11:

don't think the paisley smock top she had on at the start of the show did her any favours either! :54:

Thats the Americans for you - without exception (sorry, forgot the Canadian Canary) they all seem to love this cheap, jersey fabric that George Simonton calls "milky". You would think that with all the obese women there are in the USA, using a fabric that does'nt cling would be the first thing on their mind when designing womenswear !!???!!!!

thanks so much, never been out of work for so long times certainly are different its been 13 weeks now only company is QVC is nt that awful !!!!! Im looking on the bright side there s millions worse off than me thanks for your support tho
Julianne

didnt catch it [thankfully ] & why cant we buy british ????? someone start a protest going....nice material & styles & prices to suit all pockets & shapes & size.....were not all 6' & size 10 [ i wish ]......shorter trousers for me especially

just watching the Kipling show and it looks like Beth, the model, is wearing the white Kim Parrish top and revealing far more in the boob department than I think she realises! The fabric must be as thin as tissue paper!

Julia said she was wearing the medium in the purple top and skinny Kim was in the small. Everyone praises Julia's toned arms even if they criticise her other parts but the sleeves were so skinny it was a saveloy fit in the medium, thank goodness she didn't have the small on. Even on the models the clothes looked very clingy.

Latest posts

Back