New fashion line- Kim Parrish

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I had a look at this range the other day and thought she had some nice and different pieces. Another thing that attracted me to it was the fact that she does a XS size. As I'm between a 4 - 6 size, perhaps at last there is a clothes line on QVC which will fit me.
Not overpriced either. I'll watch the show and have another think.

Kim Parrish Cotton Voile Print Tunic is nice, though pricey. i think ths item might be a mistake as it is described as 100% cotton, now that cant be right on qvc, mmm must be a typo

I'm afraid it's a no from me lovey...too much acrylic....young model looks a few months pregnant in the purple top, but don't think she is, as she doesn't look pregnant in some of the other pics..so not very flattering. Some of the styles are okay, but again, like most qvc ranges spoiled by the fabric used to make them.

Actually she is yet another American (yawn yawn) who is over here dumping her stuff on an unsuspecting British public !!! These designers from across the pond just dont get it do they - they design for American women who are renowned for never being "on trend" !!!!!! and are trying to dress us the same way. There are only so many things you can do with a top, and Knacker Factory has that covered !

How about QVC giving us a few British designers for a change - well apart from Michelle Hope thank you very much.

pais.jpgWhat did everyone think of this sexy skirt? :33:

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144041

I'm afraid it's a definate NO from me, 2 more NO'S and you won't get through...

I'm afraid it's a no from me lovey...too much acrylic....young model looks a few months pregnant in the purple top, but don't think she is, as she doesn't look pregnant in some of the other pics..so not very flattering. Some of the styles are okay, but again, like most qvc ranges spoiled by the fabric used to make them.

Not to mention how tight it looks on her probably very skinny arms!

Its a no from me too.

I like that as well but did wonder if it would be 100% cotton because there is a dress very similar and its 95% viscose 5% elastane
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144045
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.144049

That's odd as they look like the same fabric but used the opposite way up!

The problem with QVC fashion, apart from the fact I don't like most of it, is that you have to pay p & p for each item, when you could order from M & S and pay £3.95 p & P for as many items as you want. For me that's a no brainer.

i thought some of the detailing looked really nice but was not impressed with the fabrics and a little too overpriced for me but then im unemployed at prez so its just torture watching but you have to watch !!!! Money or no.

I really liked the edge to edge cardi! I know its a style thats been around for ages but it seemed to have a good cut.

Not so sure on the paisley print dress. It has a "pattern" over the bust line that was perfect on one boob but wonky on the other...who wants a wonky looking boob????

I watched a bit of the show, and I'd have to say that the clothes actually look quite nice worn by the models as opposed to still photographs...but that didn't change the fact the stuff was sweaty and expensive!

i thought some of the detailing looked really nice but was not impressed with the fabrics and a little too overpriced for me but then im unemployed at prez so its just torture watching but you have to watch !!!! Money or no.
Good luck in getting a job. I have just been lucky as I have been covering for someone on maternity leave and she has decided not to come back to work. Hope something good turns up for you.

I'm guessing JR was in a size small as it looked as though she had bought along an inflatable ring to wear under her purple top! Although American sizing seems to be strange at the best of times and was inconsistent between items. At least that's the way it seemed when they remembered to give any details out.

There was one top I did like, the blouson one, which was described as sold out but later in the day it was on QCut in every size and colour. I presume people just add everything to their carts on the website and decide what they want later? Probably because they know they won't get information in the shows.

I'm amazed at QVC's P&P policy. Even IW managed to cap P&P on their new fashion. You could have ordered one of everything there for £6.90. P&P is often a 'deal breaker' for me when it comes to ordering. They always say that's it the equivalent of parking charges when you go shopping but you don't pay parking fees for every single item you buy!

And did anyone else notice The Man of Age creep in, c**p, and creep out again? Like the proverbial cat ;) I heard him mumble something but I only managed to catch "5 to 7 working days". It's an insult to the guest, as though they don't know what they're doing with their own products. And what did he look like? :O

There seemed to be some confusion about the fabrics. On a couple of items, the description said 'viscose', but the guest said 'cotton mix'.

Latest posts

Back