New Elemis Expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Donna your post is still on Keeley's page, in fact there are two showing as 4 hours ago and 11 minutes ago.

Well I asked on the QVC page and it seems Keeley is moving abroad. The family must be moving to Turkey as her husband comes from there and she has mentioned a few times travelling over and her family moving as well.

Mini-series will obviously be Keeley's leaving party. I do like it when they give them a good send off. Remember when Bonnie moved to Australia? Amanda Birch just left and we got Andrew, with no explanation - I hate it when they do that. Imagine how we'd feel if we were to tune in one day and find there was a new 'resident beauty expert', with no explanation about what had happened to Alison.

Imagine how we'd feel if we were to tune in one day and find there was a new 'resident beauty expert', with no explanation about what had happened to Alison.

She'd gallop off into the sunset to the theme from Black Beauty.

Keeley has posted this on her FB page..

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Hello, in response to the posts on the most recent page and Qvc Facebook i just wanted to confirm that nothing has changed as far as my work on QVC and in my salon i will still be working with Elemis and as always 100% commited to my work on QVC and to my clients at Ele to ensure that you get the best advice that i can give, as an exciting twist to the shows i will be bringing other valuable members of the Elemis Team on as guests to bring a new and interesting dimension to give another perspective of Elemis - as they say business as normal xxxx

According to one Keeley "Fan" Donna has got the wrong end of the stick , Donna I wouldn't worry about your posts going missing as it seems I'm on Keeley's blacklist as I asked what was in the Xmas TSV a few weeks back and she totally ignored my comment despite answering all the other posts. Probably knows I'm a member of this forum and that I have been v critical of her in the past. :wink::yawn:.

Keeley has posted this on her FB page..

Keeley Aydin- Elemis on QVC
Hello, in response to the posts on the most recent page and Qvc Facebook i just wanted to confirm that nothing has changed as far as my work on QVC and in my salon i will still be working with Elemis and as always 100% commited to my work on QVC and to my clients at Ele to ensure that you get the best advice that i can give, as an exciting twist to the shows i will be bringing other valuable members of the Elemis Team on as guests to bring a new and interesting dimension to give another perspective of Elemis - as they say business as normal xxxx

According to one Keeley "Fan" Donna has got the wrong end of the stick , Donna I wouldn't worry about your posts going missing as it seems I'm on Keeley's blacklist as I asked what was in the Xmas TSV a few weeks back and she totally ignored my comment despite answering all the other posts. Probably knows I'm a member of this forum and that I have been v critical of her in the past. :wink::yawn:.

oh do give it a rest you dim cow. apart from being a load of cobblers thats not even a proper sentence. great spokesperson! not!

Stange on the QVC Facebook someone who anwser seemed to know the whole story. They said Keeley was willing to travel back to do the QVC shows but either QVC or Elemis decided to bring in the new woman.

****** cheek of someone on the QVC FB page to ask this "Where do some of these rumours come from? Supposition and then more supposition?"

It was printed on a card in black and white you silly mare!!!

Well I can sleep soundly now, knowing Keeley will still be doing the shows and will have various sidekicks. I expect it will be like Andrew and Michaela.

My local Champneys has some fab kits in so hopefully these will come up on the mini series as better prices. There's one at £45 which has 30ml sizes of both the PCMC and the night cream plus the milk bath and a couple of other things I can't remember. That has my name on it.

All the Christmas kits are in the stores now. I doubt QVC will have any much lower than the RRP being charged(like Bobbi Brown and Orgins same as you pay at a counter) oh plus postage. The only one I seen cheaper is the BIG one at £195 which I think is a bit cheaper on La Q but then you add the postage. Its on the New Beauty Items list here.

OOPs I stand corrected, its the same price plus £5+ postage.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.200146?source=aw

Last edited:
You often find the collections at the same price, minus postage on sites like salonskincare, if not cheaper on cheapsmells etc. The only thing QVC can offer is easypay and if it's the same price as eleswhere, they're essentiall charging for credit.

Latest posts

Back