New Elemis Expert

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'mAlisonYoungliterally!

Registered Shopper
According to an invitation sent to me by Elemis for an event at John Lewis Oxford Street - it will be hosted by International Trainer and NEW QVC Presenter for Elemis Emer Gillen. Has Keeley been replaced?

Maybe Elemis wouldn't keep paying her danger money for working with AY? :giggle:

They're bringing out a range for 16-24 year olds' skin - maybe Emer will be presenting that, with one of the younger presenters than Ms Young and Roberts.

I may not have it right as I'm not totally sure of Keeley's relationship with Elemis.
Not wishing to cause offence but should a large UK brand such as Elemis have someone representing their company other than a beauty therapist salon owner who stocks their products?

:bow::talking:

They're bringing out a range for 16-24 year olds' skin - maybe Emer will be presenting that, with one of the younger presenters than Ms Young and Roberts.

I asked Keeley on Facebook if they were bringing this range to QVC (freshskin range) and she said no.

Yes Keeley said QVC would not be getting the FreshSkin range(not in their customer age range. Lets be honest 99.9% customers are over 30).
Gatineau before Andrew the woman who did the brand on QVC also rand a Gatineau salon in London too.

On Facebook I had a nose the other day at Keeley's page and she was all about the upcoming mini series and new kits she was bringing.

Okay I have went to her page and just asked outright?

Last edited:
Yes Keeley said QVC would not be getting the FreshSkin range(not in their customer age range. Lets be honest 99.9% customers are over 30).
Gatineau before Andrew the woman who did the brand on QVC also rand a Gatineau salon in London too.

On Facebook I had a nose the other day at Keeley's page and she was all about the upcoming mini series and new kits she was bringing.

Okay I have went to her page and just asked outright?

Did she have long hair like Catherine Huntley and work at the MichaelJohn?

Fingers-crossed Keeley can now concentrate on her business and family (see I'm not always bitchy!) She's never "sold" the brand to me after the previous guest Bonnie.

Emer? Is it just another way of spelling Emma? How's it pronounced? Like Emo maybe? (OK a bit petty occasionally)

Love the Terrahawks guest for Prai...bound to have a less distracting accent! Looks as tho Dale's been using the range!

Jude xx

Attachments

• terra.jpg
    terra.jpg
    1.4 KB · Views: 665
Fingers-crossed Keeley can now concentrate on her business and family (see I'm not always bitchy!) She's never "sold" the brand to me after the previous guest Bonnie.

Emer? Is it just another way of spelling Emma? How's it pronounced? Like Emo maybe? (OK a bit petty occasionally)

Love the Terrahawks guest for Prai...bound to have a less distracting accent! Looks as tho Dale's been using the range!

Jude xx

Couldn't agree more

Have copied my previous post with a link to click here :

Lovely touch of Irish voice.

Can't wait for her to start, she sounds very good.

http://www.blubrry.com/gorgeousshopbeautybox/980505/elemis-a-beauty-spa-in-your-own-home/?autoplay=1

:happy:

I remember the very early days of Elemis on qvc when Noella herself used to present the range.She looked quite different then but she had a nice relaxed presenting style which I liked and didn't talk twenty to the dozen like Keeley.I know that they are there to sell but some do the job much better than others.

Okay went and had a quick look at Keeley's facebook. My question has disappeared so I posted it again.:bow: Me thinks something is a foot. I hope Keeley has a great life after QVC.

Did she have long hair like Catherine Huntley and work at the MichaelJohn?

Amanda Birch used to represent Gatineau before Andrew. I think she still has her own salon at MichaelJohn.

donna255;504171[B said:
]Yes that is her.[/B]

Emer is an Irish name. Its said EEEmer

What happened did she announce it was becoming too much coming to QVC?

Okay went and had a quick look at Keeley's facebook. My question has disappeared so I posted it again.:bow: Me thinks something is a foot. I hope Keeley has a great life after QVC.

When I looked on the Elemis website it said Keeley is doing the Elemis mini series on QVC.:wonder:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back