New coated pink diamond info!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,

I am new to the forum - have been reading for a few weeks and .
Just to let you all know I have just had a call from Gems TV to say I will get a full refund on the two pieces of jewellery I was sold with coated pink diamonds last year and I have been given a returns number to post back under.

Hopefully all of the other members who have posted here will receive the same 'treatment' !!

All the best,

Imspim

Thank you for posting, had you already contacted them or did they just contact you?

Would be nice to think that GemsTV are contacting everyone who purchased.

Well at least they've done the right thing by their customers over the non-disclosure of coated diamonds issue. I'm still waiting for a reply from Mr Lovett regarding a refund for my filled Majestic Ruby which as far as I am concerned wasn't fully disclosed by GEMSTV at point of sale.
icon8.gif

The reason I got in touch with Gems in the first place was because of this forum!
I emailed them saying that I wanted confirmation on the treatments all of the coloured diamonds I have purchased from them and also what they were going to do about the coated pink diamonds issue.
I got a nervous call from them a couple of days after the first email and then a call yesterday with the option of returning for a full refund including the postage to get the items back to them. They are still looking into my other purchases.

Thank you for posting, had you already contacted them or did they just contact you?

Would be nice to think that GemsTV are contacting everyone who purchased.

:mysmilie_348: You would think so wouldn't you, but no-one has contacted
me! Hadn't bought much in recent months but did buy some pink diamond earrings and pendant last year. Thought they were probably enhanced as they were a lot pinker than the 18ct pale pink/white diamond ring I bought a while back (and which was a lot more expensive!). I'm pretty sure they are from the coated batch, but I assume unless you read the forum and find out from here, they will not bother contacting people.
I used to be a prolific purchaser from GTV (as some may remember!!:mysmilie_17:) but feel sad that they have changed so much and I am certainly not tempted by them anymore.
I can remember the big debate when the original Padparascha was being sold,
I didn't think it was going to end up being the same as the "coloured" stuff they sell now:mysmilie_81:
Am I to understand that the Majestic Ruby is also not quite what it was made out to be? Does that apply to my Majestic Emerald?
I have bought some lovely pieces from Gems and still love them, but am I going to find out further down the line that they are not what they should be?
The love affair with you GTV is well and truly over!

I saw a few minutes of Lucy last night (all I could stand) selling an Ever Green diamond ring. She said it's a natural, natural, natural diamond that we've applied a process to, to enhance the natural colour. We're not the only people that use this process to enhance the colour!!!

Obviously this is not verbatim, just my recollection of what was said.

Latest posts

Back