Naturalizer Shoes

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

BusyLizzie

Registered Shopper
Following on from the "New Shoes" thread I thought I'd start one with the name of the actual brand. I decided to plough through the clearance pages and found Item Number 141-963, a pair of Loafers. Well, they arrived today and the leather is wonderfully soft and they are very, very comfortable. They definitely receive a big thumbs up from me, for this particular style anyway. I know they aren't cheap but the linings are leather too and, from previous experience, I find the combination is perfect..............:1:

Thanks for reminding me BL, my Naturalizer Last Clicks arrived this week. They are a court style, 2 straps across the front with buttons. Really comfortable and seem well made. I'm going to wear them to work next week so will see how they handle walking & driving :)

i baught the wedge swirl pair in new tan from amazon as they sold out on qvc, i really like them theyre not cheap i must admit but theyre really comfy and cushioned and look lovely too am really happy with them, infact i wore them shopping this morning

I'll be glad when my new glasses arrive. :22: I misread the title, thought it said 'neutralizer shoes'. I had visions of potpourri sacks shoved inside smelly trainers.

What's the sizing like on those loafers BusyLizzie? Do they come up big, small or run true to size? They do look comfy.......! :33:

What's the sizing like on those loafers BusyLizzie? Do they come up big, small or run true to size? They do look comfy.......! :33:

Sorry I've only just got back to you KWC. I found the sizing to be pretty true really and there are small elasticated inserts to help if you need a slightly wider fit. Like I said before, the leather is buttery soft and they are so comfy. Think they only had 4's and 5's in stock when I ordered but if that's your size I'd give them a try.

Sorry I've only just got back to you KWC. I found the sizing to be pretty true really and there are small elasticated inserts to help if you need a slightly wider fit. Like I said before, the leather is butter soft and they are so comfy. Think they only had 4's and 5's in stock when I ordered but if that's your size I'd give them a try.

You've been watching too many fleaspurt shows :3:

My Commerce in indigo arrived last week. Very well packaged with these clear plastic things which would stop them losing shape (not that I would remember to put them in when not in use). I tried them on and thought they looked and felt good (usually it's one or other with me). Haven't worn them properly yet but hoping to keep them. Wish I'd ordered the dressier ones too but my size went overnight.

This is the first time I've bought shoes online. Not cheap but seem really good quality. So glad I found them - it was quite by chance.

BusyLizzie - thanks for the info on the loafers, sounds like I might be out of luck then as I'm a dead centre 4 1/2! :(
(Notice how when you want shoes from QVC to come up a little small or a little big they never do! lol)

Well, I've worn my new shoes to work and they are so comfortable. I don't usually manage to wear high-ish heels all day but I did with these. I'm really happy with them and will definitely try other styles. The girls at work liked them too, it was a "look at my new shoes" day :)

Latest posts

Back