Nassif MD TSV 22/8/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh darn it!

I would I really to have ordered this!
The price is lower than I’d have expected.

I even used to watch Dr Nassif years back on the Real Housewives (had a very guilty TV habit for a while!), although that would be a reason to avoid his products to be fair!

Very annoyed with myself for missing it, but just not with-it or well enough to know what day it is.

Think it would’ve been ideal because pads are about what I could manage atm. And I really need to try a serum!

Look forward to hearing how you all get on with it - hopefully well, though can’t remotely afford at full price!
TLL, this TSV is still available. See my last post for details!!

It let me add it to my basket but as soon as I tried to checkout i kept getting an error message saying it wasn't able to ship to my area, I live in the W Mids!! So I have given up, bloomin useless Q, I had a severe attack of fomo, but can't be bothered now 😕

It let me add it to my basket but as soon as I tried to checkout i kept getting an error message saying it wasn't able to ship to my area, I live in the W Mids!! So I have given up, bloomin useless Q, I had a severe attack of fomo, but can't be bothered now 😕
Yes, me too! Thought I had a bargain there for a minute😣! I will keep looking!!

I tried the serum as soon as it arrived. So far so good although very early days. I have used both sets of pads previously and like very much. A well priced TSV and pleased I went for the auto option. Will report back after a few weeks.

Latest posts

Back