Naming and Shaming

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bernie100

Registered Shopper
Does anyone know when this vile practice started on Ideal World? I'm sure that I tuned into the channel a year or so and they NEVER did it. But now the presenters routinely read out a list of people who have allegedly just bought the product on air. So imagine the scenario - you're sat at home and have just been hoodwinked into buying an overpriced, substandard product that won't do what they said it will do - I'd guess that you're most probably feeling quite low right now but no, that's not bad enough. So then to add insult to injury and to round off your complete and utter humiliation they then have the gall to read your name out on national TV!!! And then even worse say: "congratulations"or "well done!!!" Surely no-one deserves this public disgrace? 😗

Last edited:

You use to like it!​

What exactly did you buy? You're not Muriel from Doncaster, are you? They're offering extended returns up until 11th January 2025 so it's not too late, you can still get your money back.

Last edited:
What exactly did you buy? You're not Muriel from Doncaster, are you? They're offering extended returns up until 11th January 2025 so it's not too late, you can still get your money back.
Did I say I purchased anything?
Possibly a reply on a wrong thread, I have nothing to return.

Buyer's regret obviously. They read your name out on air, didn't they? Don't feel too bad though as you're far from being the only one to be sucked in.

Latest posts

Back