Nails Inc's Helen, and Charlie

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

calico

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else see the show last night? I think Charlie's a bit scared of Helen and clearly doesn't know how to handle her. She's not putty in his hands and at one point said something which Charlie didn't know how to take.
He said "Are you making fun of me?" in that little boy lost way he uses with female guests. She just roared with laughter and carried on regardless.
I thought she was hilarious and is totally oblivious to his erm 'charms'.
I really like her.

Yes, he was rather amusingly (for those of us watching anyway! lol) finding her a bit of a handful, wasn't he?
I like her too, she gives out all the necessary info & know how on the products in a practical but very cheery manner but without the annoying element of Kim from Grim & Co. for example!

Probably found even her OTT bubbliness an improvement on the Lahola lady though (think that was Charlie on with her anyway) - trying to get a conversation going with her was like getting blood out of a stone, several really uncomfortable silences despite his best efforts!

Helen seems a blast. If there was any guest/presenter i would like to go for a night out with, it would be her!!

I am really hating how the male presenters are getting involved in fashion (in the loosest sense of the word) and beauty. There is something very uneasy about it! And if Charlie mentioned his sisters once, he mentioned it a dozen times.

I tuned in because I saw Helen was on-think she has a great personality and useful tips on manicures.

Just wish the polishes were more interesting in terms of textures\finishes more along the lines of China Glaze, as her presentations make me want to buy from her.

I think Helen is fantastic. A realy good role model for women as she's a very sucessfull business woman without losing her femininity and feeling she has to be more like a bloke to get on. Maybe Charlie found this a bit intimidating. Bless!

No, I don't like the men doing all these women fashion/nail/beauty shows.The girls are more on the mark with sizing [if they're not giggling too much at the joker in the gallery] which is very irritating! Why are they doing this? I know the men have always done jewellery but surely it would be more economical to have the girls as there is no need for a model.

Helen seems a blast. If there was any guest/presenter i would like to go for a night out with, it would be her!!

I'm right there with ya Nikkid! Any grease-ball trying it on with her would get short-shrift wouldn't they? She's great.

No, I don't like the men doing all these women fashion/nail/beauty shows.The girls are more on the mark with sizing [if they're not giggling too much at the joker in the gallery] which is very irritating! Why are they doing this? I know the men have always done jewellery but surely it would be more economical to have the girls as there is no need for a model.

I miss the girlie chats we get with the beauty and fashion shows when it's all girls!

Helen and Charlie were fantastic together. First of all when I saw Charlie doing nail varnish I thought huh? But Helen and the model were giggly, even alittle flitrtatious and the show had energy and fun. Charlie is great with the women on air in general as he has quite a naughty side. I love him and Joan Rivers together also, they have fantastic rapport. And I remember her saying he was her best presenter.

I spent quite a long time talking to Helen at the New Year New You event. My daughter queued to have her nails done and Helen persuaded me to get mine done too. She was welcoming to all - good to her technicians and was as lively as she is on TV. I wish I had as much energy in me as she has in her little - very well manicured - finger! She is a lot of fun.

I spent quite a long time talking to Helen at the New Year New You event. My daughter queued to have her nails done and Helen persuaded me to get mine done too. She was welcoming to all - good to her technicians and was as lively as she is on TV. I wish I had as much energy in me as she has in her little - very well manicured - finger! She is a lot of fun.

I love the shows when Helen in on-air. She clearly enjoys what she does for a living, is very passionate that everyone try colour and is good and girly without being at all frou-frou.

I like Charlie and helen, they worked well together. Charlie is a sweetheart. I have met him and helen comes acrosss so bubby my kind of person.

I've also met helen a few times and what you see on tv is definately the Helen you get in real life what a fanastic lady she is!

Did she look good? I can't work out how old she is. Anyone got any ideas, I'm just curious. (read nosey)

Latest posts

Back